Enter the Glitch King

Standing before the heroes was a tall figure donning dark red armor that emitted a faint, bright red glow. A pair of red eyes was seen through his helmet as he glared straight at them. In his clawed gauntlet, a bruised and unconscious Undyne was being held by the collar of her chest plate. At the sight of it, Frisk let out a loud gasp of shock. Asgore and Alphys shared the same expression ar her as Toby was barking repeatedly.

Pulling out his sword and pointing it at the armored figure, Jesse shouted, "Who are you?!"

"That's the guy we're dealing with. The man who started it all," Max answered his question, pointing a blaster at him. "That is the Glitch King."

With that, the other heroes gasped before turning their scowls back to the tall man, who tossed Undyne to the ground. When that happened, Alphys and Asgore ran to her aid. Frisk stood still, stiff as a statue. The sight of the state of Undyne made her scared but furious for her. With that in mind, the young girl looked at the armored man with a sneer.

"What have you done with Undyne?!" Frisk demanded to know.

"That fish was a fool to face me. She was not worth enough to withstand great power like my own." Says the Glitch King. "Now, here I am, standing before a group of interdimensional whelps who wish to stop me."

"We know exactly what you've done!" Lilac said.

"Conquest, stealing things that don't belong to you, sounds like someone I faced a while back!" Keith added.

"You have no idea what you're doing, huh?" Morgana said, pointing his scimitar at the armored man. "You just like to steal and torment innocent people."

"Not only that but you've been trying to tear apart our worlds one by one!" Rainbow yelled. "Do you have any idea how bad the consequences are?!"

"Silence!" The Glitch King shouted, rendering the heroes quiet. "I only came to this world so I can meet you all for the first time. Your achievements have made you all strong as one. In addition, you have already faced my men from Mixus to Dr. Chip."

"Don't remind us," Sonic deadpanned.

"Why are you even here?" Ruby asked as she pointed her sniper scythe at the tall figure.

"I wanted to congratulate you and thank you for the adventure," The armored man answered. "You all have astonished me with your skills and teamwork, all of the worlds you entered and left, all of the people you have met on your journey and so on."

"That enough! Why did you do it?" Kai wanted to know. "Why did you steal the Galaxy Stone besides power and conquest?"

"Well, I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise here."

"Surprise?" Steven repeated.

"It's a long story, boy. I wouldn't want to bore all of you." The Glitch King chuckled. "Now, I believe you all are going somewhere in this world, correct?"

"We are taking the Galaxy Stone back to my dimension where it belongs." Answered Max.

"I see," He nodded. "But before you all depart, I would like to trade with you."

"Trade?" Mario repeated with a raised eyebrow.

"Reiha!" The Glitch King called.

Soon, a familiar face walked from behind the evil conqueror. Upon seeing her, Jesse, Max, Lilac, Frisk, Rainbow, and Kai recognized her as the leader from the core. With her were two other soldiers. The heroes gasped when they saw the three march in with a pair of two familiar boys and a recognizable machine. Two of them were holding Dipper and Monster Kid in a chokehold, whereas one of them carried a damaged MARS with a wagon.