"Shut Up And Drive!"

Cuphead whistled as he pried a roll of toilet paper off its holder before he stepped out of the stall he was in. He was searching for useful items in the small market's bathroom, and the toilet paper could prove useful. He thought it would be a good idea to bring it with them in case if anyone gets a superficial scratch on their body that only bled a little. As he made his way to the exit of the bathroom, he quickly took a glance at his gloved hands. Then, he turned to the sinks before he made the decision to wash them.

Once he reached one of the sinks, he looked at himself in the mirror. Then, he proceeded with doing what he was planning to do. He turned the lever on the right and water spewed out of the faucet. Next, he slipped off his gloves and grabbed a nearby soap bar, which he used to wash his hands with. After he was done with his hands, he washed his porcelain face as well. Cuphead sighed as he splashed water on his face, and he put the running water to a stop as soon as he was finished. Picking the roll of toilet paper from the rim of the sink beside his, he pulled at least five sheets from it and used that line to find the dampness off his hands and his face.

When he was done wiping his face, he crumpled the line of toilet paper into a small ball and tossed it to a nearby trashcan. Then, he slipped his gloves back on his hands. He looked back at the mirror, and he flinched once he saw a red-eyed shadow standing behind him. With his big eyes wide, he turned around to find an oval-shaped robot with a singular red eye and a pair of tentacles with three fingers on each of them. The robot hovered from the tiled floor. Its only eye was looking straight at Cuphead, who gulped.

"Uh, hi..." The cup boy nervously said.

In response, the robot lifted one of its three-fingered hands and aimed it at him. Letting out a loud gasp, Cuphead ducked to avoid the hand, which struck the mirror and shattered it into pieces in various sizes. Grabbing the roll of tissue, the cup ran straight to the exit of the bathroom. Once he reached the door, he grabbed the knob and hastily opened the door. Finally, he was out of the bathroom and he slammed the door shut. It quickly got the attention of the rest of the group who he assumed was either waiting for him or looking for him.

"You okay, buddy?" Sonic was the first to talk. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

Before Cuphead could reply, he felt the door behind his back get hit with a strong force from the other side. Meanwhile, Dipper let out a shriek and held on to Lilac for protection.

"Cup, what's going on?" The dragon asked.

"Uh, well..."

He was going to explain, but the door was suddenly free from its hinges. As Cuphead fell to the floor, the door flew all the way to a closed window and flew out of it, breaking the glass. Kai and Sonic ran up to the cup's aid, only finding him unconscious. After that, they turned to where the door was and they saw the floating robot fly out of the bathroom.

"Unidentified object detected." MARS said, the blue accents all over her glowing. "Defense mechanisms ready."

"Who are you?" Kai glared at the robot.

"I am not to be identified." The robot said, its singular eye synchronizing with its robotic voice. "Surrender to the Glitch King this instant."

But they didn't surrender. All they could do now was run out of the small market and away from the gas station. Meanwhile, the robot followed them, chasing them as four other robots resembling the first one encountered by the group flew out of nearby bushes or trees. Cuphead was cradled in Kai's arms as if he were a small infant. The group turned their heads around to see the five robots behind their backs, trying to catch them.

"MARS!" Dipper said. "Can you try and contact Jesse's cube device thing?"

"Affirmative." MARS replied.