The First Task

While Jesse followed Peach through her castle, he saw the rabbids taking care of the most interesting things he had seen in his entire life. Two of the rabbids were fixing a cube-like robot with a personality. One of the robot's eyes were damaged and the two rabbids who were fixing him were replacing his eye and next to that robot was another, but it was egg-shaped and floating. One rabbid in a blonde wig was bandaging an arm of a small purple unicorn with a golden mane while another was performing CPR on a humanoid dog who seemed to be breathing and was telling him to stop.

"Will you stop?! I'm completely fine!" The dog shouted while he tried to push the rabbid off.

Jesse couldn't help but chuckle under his breath when that happened. He soon turned to look at the princess, then watched as more rabbids and more little mushroom people resembling Toad passed by with medical items. Jesse once spotted a crying man holding his broken left hand until one of the Toads offered him a sandwich. He stopped crying ever since.

Soon, Jesse followed Peach up the stairs of her castle, going to the second floor. Over there, he spotted one of the rabbids running with an unfinished book in his paws while a boy in brown robes was chasing him in circles, yelling at him to give back the book. Jesse looked away and continued to follow the princess until she stopped to greet a green dinosaur wearing red boots standing in a hallway with someone familiar he had recently saw. It was the same little girl with the triangular-hooded raincoat. This time, she was out of her cage and in her hands was a small piece of bread. Jesse raised both his eyebrows at the girl before Peach approached her and went on one knee.

"Hello. How is your stay at my castle?" Peach asked, getting a nod from the girl before turning to Jesse. "Well, it appears that you remember seeing this girl."

"Yeah, I saw her inside a cage when I was falling from that vortex in the sky." Jesse replied. "How did you guys find her?"

"Yoshi here was the one who found her." Peach made a gesture at the dinosaur known as Yoshi. "She was struggling to get out of her cage until he carried her here."

"What's her name?"

"Unfortunately, we don't know. She never said a word at all. Anyway," Peach turned to Yoshi. "Yoshi, can you lead this kind young man to that one guest in a green coat and glasses?"

Yoshi nodded, placing Jesse on his back and running through the castle hallways with him, leaving Peach with the girl in the raincoat. As he rode on Yoshi's back, Jesse passed by many other creatures he had never seen before. One of those creatures being a girl with blue tentacles that were taking the place of hair to a blue humanoid cat walking with a mushroom person. What do people here call those little mushrooms, Jesse wondered. 

Soon as they reached the third floor of the castle, Yoshi skidded his feet and his rider accidentally slid off his back. Jesse managed to get back on his feet before looking at Yoshi once again. Both of them were standing next to an entrance to another room and they can hear a voice from inside. It sounded familiar to Jesse, so he decided to check out of source of the voice by entering the room.

As soon as he did so, his eyes widen. Jesse was looking at someone in a green coat and glasses sitting in a chair with four other rabbids in front of him. One rabbid wore blue suspenders, a fake mustache and a red cap with an M on the front, one had a blonde wig and a shirt that resembled the torso part of Peach's dress, one wore a green cap with an L on the front that is worn sideways and an oversized green shirt, and one was wearing a Yoshi costume.

"The Wither Storm was almost finished being torn apart by Endermen, and Jesse flung himself into the beast in order to destroy the Command Block that was inside the wretched monster." That someone said, scaring the rabbid in green while the one in pink rolled her eyes and pulled out a strange pink device.