- 11 -

~Saitama Pov

     After a while of searching, I still couldn't find her. There were posters everywhere for that cat, so it was kinda hard to figure out where she had went after she finished.

~(Y/n) Pov

     I had gotten home safely, gave Pecan some food, and set up a litter box for her. I went and laid down on my bed, nuzzling my face into the pillow. I felt Pecan crawl into the bed, curling up next to me, making a smile appear on my face. I was about to fall asleep before I heard a knock at the door.

     "(Y/n)-san, are you home?" That sounded like Genos, so I went and opened the door and I was right. The cyborg was standing before me, seeming uneasy.

     "What's up Genos?" I gave him room to walk into my apartment, when he did, he saw Pecan and seemed confused.

      "Sensei left a while ago, he came to apologize to you but I have not seen him since," he came to apologize? I sighed.

     "I'm sure he's fine, he can handle himself," he was freaky strong after all. I still don't understand how he was able to get so strong, he's inhuman.

"Yes, I agree, he can very much handle himself, but he is looking for you, who is not in any danger and safely home," I then understood that he was getting at, Saitama would be out there all day since I'm here.

"I'll go find him," I grabbed my keys, hearing a small meow from Pecan. I smiled, crouching down to pet her head, "I'll be back here in a moment."

"I do not think that is the best choice of action.." I waved him off.

"Oh, I'll be fine, Genos," I smiled to him as I left to go find that idiot..

____________________________

Word Count: 309