Starlordess (1)

WAIT DONT LEAVE! IM SORRY THAT I HAD TO GET YOUR HOPES UP IN THINKING THIS WAS A NEW IMAGINE! BUT HEAR ME OUT! I HAVE SOME VERY UNUSUAL DREAMS THAT AIDE IN MY WRITING! I WAS WONDERING IF YOU GUYS WOULD WANNA READ ABOUT MY WEIRD DREAMS IF THEY INCLUDE STARLORD! I KNOW IT'S WEIRD TO READ ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE'S DREAMS BUT MAYBE THEY COULD HELP WITH YOUR WRITING TOO! DOWN BELOW IS A DREAM THAT I HAD TWO DAYS AGO AND I CANT FORGET ABOUT IT. Also I want you to tell me if I have some sort of problems and should see a therapist. Anyway, if I type my dreams out on here, they will be called Starlordess (?). So yeah. ENJOY MY WEIRD MIND! Also I might delete this later. Idk yet.
———————————————————————————
   I was a part of the Guardians of the galaxy. For some reason, Gamora, Nebula, Peter, and I were in my old house in West Virginia in my old room. We were packing up, most likely to get on the Milano and head back into space. Peter was my boyfriend in this dream. We were talking about something and then he kissed my head and we continued packing. After a few seconds, Gamora and I got in an argument over Peter.

  "You're just mad because Peter is in love with me and not you!" She had said out of frustration. Well, something along those lines.

  I didn't want to fight her, so I stormed out of the room in hopes that Peter would follow me and tell me that he didn't have feelings for her at all. But he didn't. So, I walked out the door to the side and there was a huge storage room that had another door connecting to the outside.

  In the room was a ton of Star Wars mannequins that looked like they were frozen in battle. They looked like toys that came in certain sets, but they were all life size and look so real.

  I walked up to one. It was a droid that was close to Chewbacca. I touched it and that bitch came to life. After that one woke up, so did the others. They continued to fight as I was inserted into their quarrel. There were hundreds of those things and only one of each character. Each one of them were in the war. THERE WAS EVEN SPACECRAFTS! THE FRIGGIN MILLENNIUM FALCON WAS THERE!!!

  I ended up fighting too. In my left hand appeared a Star Blaster and the other hand held a lightsaber. I can't remember the color of it. I think it was purple or blue. Possibly red. I think it kept changing. As I was fighting, it turned into a double sided light saber. I remember smirking in my dream as it transformed. I was fighting the droid that I had woken up.

  As I was fighting, I saw Peter, Gamora, and Nebula run out and join the fight from the corner of my eye. I had eventually killed the droid and that's when a different scene started. I was still in the same room but it was dimly lit. There was what looked like a shrine that had a blob of goo on it. Around the huge shrine, were monks praying to it.

  This is where it gets weird. Next to the shrine was a woman in a hospital bed and behind her was her husband. She was big around the stomach area because she was pregnant. As she gave birth, the goo on the shrine grew into Jabba the hut. I gathered that as she was giving birth, Jabba grew because there was some sort of connection with them.

  I remember turning to the woman as the droids and other characters started to leave the house. "Why are you here?" I questioned. "Everyone is leaving because of you!" At this moment I was angry at her and I didn't know why. Maybe it was because her screaming was interrupting the cool Star Wars thing going on.

  After that, she stopped. She disappeared along with her husband. The goo that was turning into Jabba, stayed the size of a recliner. While those monks were still around Jabba, I turned to my right and saw Peter sitting on the ground in front of cardboard boxes.

  I walked to him with a smile and he smiled back. He had to lean down to kiss my lips cuz your girl is short as fuck (5'3 1/2) (yes I added in the half because when you're short, it all friggin counts). My vision went dark for a second which made it seem so real.

  He looked in my eyes and said, "Happy Birthday."

  I was in shock. I was wondering how he could possibly pull that off. "You did all of this?" I remember asking with a huge smile on my face.

  He nodded and kissed me again. Me and the other guardians went inside again to finish packing and I remember something cool was about to happen. BUT MY DAMN COUSIN WOKE ME THE FUCK UP AND RUINED IT!

———————————————————————————

  I KNOW IT WAS WEIRD BUT TO THE CHOSEN ONES WHO ACTUALLY READ IT, THANK YOU! YOU ARE MY FAVORITE! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! SHOULD I SEE A THERAPIST? SHOULD I STOP READING FANFICS BEFORE BED IN HOPES OF DREAMING OF PETER QUILL OR DEAN WINCHESTER? SHOULD I KEEP READING FANFICS BEFORE BED TO GET INSPIRATION!? YOU GUYS TELL ME! ✌🏻✌🏻