Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang

Your eyes flutter open. You yawn as you stretch your body out across the bed and realize that Peter isn't there. You look over to his side of the bed and see Groot laying in a ball on Peter's pillow. You smile to yourself. Groot is so freakin adorable.

You uncover yourself and then get out of bed. The ground is cold on your bare feet. You look over and see a note on the nightstand.

                      Out getting supplies

You shrug and then find some long socks that reach the middle of your shins. You're in one of Peter's shirts and your underwear. No one else is there besides Groot so you can walk around like that for now. You walk over to the door and look back at Groot. A smile grows on your face as you press the button to open the door.

The sound of the door opening wakes the cute little guy up.

"I am Groot." His high voice says.

"Good morning to you too, Groot." You say with a smile.

They stuck you with Groot again, but that's okay. He's so cute. He runs to the edge of the bed and lifts his arms, signaling you to pick him up. You walk back to the bed and cup your hands. He walks on them and then you place him on your shoulder with your right hand.

"I am Groot."

"Alright, I'll make you some food." You say as you walk out of the bedroom you share with Peter.

And by make him food, you mean, give him some M&M's since they seem to be the only thing he eats at the moment. You walk to find the radio that you bought Peter for Christmas and you finally find it. You see that he has his Awesome Mix Vol. 2, in it already. You press play and one of your favorites fills your ears.

Starry nights sunny days I always thought that love should be that way.

The song plays throughout the Milano. You cup your right hand and put it on your shoulder so Groot can step on it. Once he does, you cup you other hand and put it next to the other one as you hold your hands out in front of you. Groot starts to dance. You smile at him and start dancing too.

You and Groot just dance together until you hear his stomach rumble.

"Shit. Sorry, Groot. I totally forgot." You say as you set him down on the table.

You make it to the kitchen and look through the cabinets. You finally find some M&M's and pour them into a small bowl.

"We've got a wham bam Shang a Lang." You sing along as you sway your hips.

"And a sha la la la la la babe." A deeper voice sings from behind you.

You grab the closest weapon next to you and turn around quickly, putting the weapon to the intruders throat. You're met with a white smile and a small chuckle.

"I'm curious. After you're done killing me with that plastic spoon, what is you you plan on doing next?" Peter asks with a smirk.

You look at your hand and see that you actually are clutching a plastic spoon. You look at Peter again.

"I plan on stealing the ship and taking Groot to earth." You joke as you take the spoon away from his throat.

  Your eyes scan Peter up and down. His hair is wet. He has some water droplets dripping down his shirtless chest from his undried hair. The only thing he has on is a cream colored towel that's wrapped around his waist. You swallow hard as you take in the sight.

"Like what you see?" He asks cockily with a smirk.

You immediately make eye contact with him and then blush.

"Maybe just a little, hot shot." You say, feeling satisfied with your comeback.

You turn around and grab the bowl of M&M's.

"Well, I'm all yours, sweetheart." He says as he moves behind you.

He wraps his arms around you and pulls you against his chest. There's no hiding the blush rising on your cheeks. Yeah, Peter is your boyfriend, but there's a part of you that always blushes when he does and says certain things. It honestly makes those things enjoyable.

"Also." He pauses as he brings his lips to your ear. "I like what I see, too." He finishes.

You remember that you're only wearing his shirt, underwear and socks. You blush again.

"I am Groot." The little voice says from behind you and Peter.

Peter immediately let's go of you. You both turn around and see Groot standing there rubbing his tummy.

"Sorry, little guy. I have your food. Gimme a second." You say sweetly.

Groot turns around and starts to walk out of the kitchen.

"I am Groot."

Your jaw drops. "Watch your mouth!" You say even though you feel like laughing.

  Groot walks into the other room and waits.

"I thought you were getting supplies." You say as you and Peter walk into the cockpit of the Milano.

"What?" He asks as you set the bowl down in front of Groot.

"There was a note on the side table that said 'out getting supplies'." You explain and Peter shrugs.

"Must've been the others. I was showering while everyone else was up. Well, besides you." He says and then you both walk back to the shared room.

"Anyway, we're going on a mission so you might wanna get dressed." Peter says as he drops the towel.

He's butt naked now.

"Peter! Jesus! Give a girl a warning!" You say as you walk in fully and close the door.

He chuckles. "Nothin' you haven't seen before." He says with a smirk.

"Yeah, but Groot could've walked in and you could've scarred him for life!" You say as Peter puts on boxers and then pants.

"You're right. He'd probably be intimidated because little Peter that ain't so little, is bigger than him." Peter says with a wink.

Your jaw drops. He's being extra...flirty? Whatever it is, you don't care. You like it. It means you're going to get lucky tonight. You walk closer to Peter as he puts on a tight Grey long sleeved shirt. Thank god for shirts like that.

  You put your arms around Peter's neck. He smiles at you and you smile at him.

"Oh oh, baby you've been so good to me." Peter quotes the song that was playing a minute ago.

"I love you, Peter." You say with a giggle afterwards.

He chuckles a bit.

"I love you too." He says as he leans in.

Your lips collide with his. The kiss is slow and soft. Thanks god for Peter Quill.