The Secret Weapon (2) End Game

THIS CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS FROM END GAME SO IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN IT DO NOT READ THIS!! IM WARNING YOU!! Also I obviously don't remember every single line from End Game so it's not going to be perfect, but you get the picture.

Make sure you've seen it!

I'm serious!

Okay, I warned you!

   You and Scott had come up with an idea that was an incredible stretch, but according to Tony, it was plausible. Well, the second time it became plausible. The first time he didn't want anything to do with it. He just wanted to live his life with his wife and child and who could blame him for that? If you had Peter, you'd want the same. But you don't have him. Which is why this whole plan has to work. You stayed and made sure that he'd help. How did you convince him? Well, you totally guilt tripped him. You told him that you wanted what he had. That he had something that mostly no one else did. That you wanted Peter and that you wanted kids with him. All of which is true, but it only took him two seconds to finally give in.

So, now you're on your way to get the power stone with Rhodey and Nebula. Of course you volunteered to go to Morag. And of course the others were a bit iffy about it. You completely understand why. You'd do anything to see Peter again and to talk to him just one last time, and the others knew that. But they trust you and you're so damn happy they do.

The familiar sound of the Milano parking is music to your ears. So many memories have been brought back just from that. Nebula grabs your elbow and pulls you behind a rock so that you're not seen. You can hear Peter's footsteps as he enters, the crushing of rocks beneath his feet. Peeking over the top of the large rock, you see Peter jamming out to his Walkman.

A smile makes itself known on your lips as you watch him dance around and kick those weird little lizard things. Your heart starts to pump quickly as you watch him do a spin and sing to himself. That's your goofball. Your eyes begin to sting at the sight of him acting like an idiot.

"That's him?" Rhodey asks.

"Yes." Nebula answers.

"He's an idiot." Rhodey continues.

You don't even care that they're insulting him. This is your chance to see him again, but you can't blow this mission. Rhodey and Nebula move out and to make a long story short, Rhodey knocks him out. You run to Peter's now unconscious form and sit on your knees. That's your idiot. You spot his Walkman that's clipped to his belt. Peter is going to need that when he gets back so, you quickly grab the Walkman and the headphones off of his head and plant a quick kiss on his lips.

"Are you coming?" Rhodey asks. "Or are you just gonna keep makin' out with him?"

You roll your eyes and stand up. When Peter comes back, he's going to love you forever for bringing his Walkman back. The three of you suit up and then the countdown begins. 3...2..1. You and Rhodey press the button on your suits.

~~

Everyone is back...except Nat. You didn't know her that well, but it's still upsetting seeing all of her friends sulk. You all have the stones and you're ready to do this. You have to be the one to snap. You not only have telekinesis, but also a healing factor like wolverine. All of you are debating on who does the snap.

   "I'm the strongest Avenger, I'll do it." Thor says with his unusually overweight self.

  It's so weird to see Thor out of shape. It's like looking at a cat with three heads.