When you look me in the eyes

SO THIS IS GOING TO AN IMAGINE THAT WAS BASED OFF OF THE SONG ABOVE BY THE JONAS BROTHERS!! IN HONOR OF THEM GETTING BACK TOGETHER I JUST HAD TO DO SOMETHING! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! P.S. Nick is the best Jonas Brother.

   What the actual fuck is wrong with Peter!? Flirting with that Ayisha lady? Seriously? He's your... lover, and he's flirting with the bitch?

  "Oh, look at me, I was genetically bred to be perfect, blah blah blah!" You mock her as you walk by yourself to the Milano.

    As soon as Peter flirted with her, you were out. There was so much jealousy coursing through you, that you had to go get some fresh air. You know what else? You were going to tell Rocket to put the batteries that you were hired to protect, back where he found them, but now, screw that! You're allowing Rocket to take them now. Of course you and Peter aren't together, but the two of you totally dig each other. Which is why you have a "friends with benefits" thing going on.

    "I am Groot." You hear the small flora colossus day from behind you.

    You turn around and see him running towards you with his arms out. You beam at him. "Hey, buddy." You say as you lean down and scoop him up in your hand.

  "I am Groot?" He asks and you nod.

  "I'm okay, Groot." You lie as you continue walking.

  How long has he been following you? As if he reads your mind, he says in a mocking way, "I am Groot."

  You chuckle a little. He's followed you since you left the building. He just said the mockery you made about the high priestess.

  "I wouldn't repeat that. Especially on this planet." You say as Groot crawls up on to your shoulder and sits.

  "I am Groot?"

  "Because it could get you hurt, that's why." You answer as you hear Rocket calling your name from behind.

  You turn your head and see the other guardians walking out of the building as Rocket flies to you. "What the hell was that about?" He asks as he lands next to you and matches your speed as you walk.

  "What do you mean?" You question even though you know exactly what he's talking about.

  "You just stormed out after Quill and the high priestess....oh..." He pieces it together.

  You make a straight line with your lips and keep walking straight. You're tempted to just bolt towards the Milano. Who knows what Rocket will say or even do.

  "I knew you and Quill bumped uglys, but I didn't know you actually had feelings for him." Rocket explains calmly, which is weird since he's always a little douchebag even though he's your best friend.

  "Doesn't matter. I'm done with all of it. The only person it benefits anymore, is him. Sure, it's great, but after it's over, I'm back to square one with trying to make him love me and I can't do it." Finally, the Milano is right In front of you.

    "Why don't you just tell him?" Rocket asks as you two board the ship.

  You jerk your head towards him and look at him as if he couldn't answer the simplest question. "Um, maybe because I don't want him to know." You say like a question.

  He rolls his eyes. "Humans."

   That familiar feeling of hunger makes itself known along with the thunder sound. You walk in to the kitchen and immediately search the fridge.

   "(Y/n), not telling Quill is only going to make the situation worse." He says as he hops up on the counter.

   You give him your best bitch face and roll your eyes. "And telling him will make these feelings worse. I'd rather be jealous than upset." You say as you grab an apple.