Pink or Blue? (2)

You're getting ready for bed. Peter is talking to the others. You grab one of Peter's shirts and lay it on the bed. You strip from your clothes and then speedily put on the beloved Pac-Man shirt. You lift the blankets and get under. The blankets are cool to the touch at first, but then get warmer.

Peter opens the door and walks in. The door closes behind him. He smiles at you as he hops on the bed and towers over you. He pecks your lips.

"I'm so happy. I never thought I could have this much happiness in my life. So many good things." He smiles and then pecks your lips again.

"You." He pecks your lips. "The baby." He pecks your lips. "Our friends." He yet again pecks your lips.

You sigh as you wrap your arms around his neck.

"I heard you talking to Rocket." He says as he looks into your eyes.

You freeze up and look into his greenish blue eyes. You finally look away and cover yourself with the blanket. The tears come rushing back as you feel Peter get off of the bed. You silently cry as he gets dressed for bed which is just his boxers.

He lays next to you and gets under the blankets too. You quickly wipe your tears and then turn on your side.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" He asks as he wraps his arms around your waist and nuzzles his face into your neck.

"It's just that if you do decide to stay in space while I have the baby-" you stop talking when he sits up on his arm and turns your face to his.

"I'm not staying here to let you take care of our baby by yourself. Did you see how happy I was out there and how happy I am now? I would never leave you." He says as another tear slips past your eyes.

You face him and he puts a hand on your cheek and wipes you tears with his thumb.

"But you'd have to stop being a Guardian and you'd have to move to earth. I know you hate earth." You say as he lays down on his back.

You lay on his chest.

"(Y/n), being a Guardian is amazing, but you and this baby mean more to me than anything in the world. As for the whole earth thing, making new memories are better than clinging on to awful old ones." He explains as you look up at him.

"But the Guardians aren't complete without you." You say as he looks down at you.

"They're not complete without you either." He pauses as you look away and just lay your head on his chest.

"We don't have to stop being Guardians." He says.

You prop yourself up on your elbow and look at him confusingly.

"What do you mean?" You ask.

"We can move to earth, have the baby and raise it, but when the Guardians really need us, they can give us a call and we can help. I'm sure Tony and Pepper would babysit while we're gone." Peter explains and you smile.

"I fuckin' love you, Quill." You say as you straddle him and then kiss him.

He kisses back instantly. You're so lucky to have him by your side. You'd be lost without him.

~~

It's moving day. The ship is parked in the woods while Peter, Drax and Rocket unload a pod for when you two need it. Gamora looks at you and smiles.

"I'm so happy for you two. I'll be around to see the child as will Drax, Rocket, Groot and Mantis. The child will know who it's family is." She says and you smile.