We All Know Who's In Charge

So, after the huge fight to defeat Thanos, Thor decided to join the Guardians. You're so excited! It's going to be so fun to have another Asgardian around. You grew up with Thor, since he was your elder brother. Also, Loki was around. You two always played pranks on each other and even teamed up to prank Thor at times.

  Though you loved your two older brothers, you never told Peter or the other Guardians about your life in Asgard. One reason was because it never seemed important nor would it ever come up. Perhaps you should've told your boyfriend about your brothers and about Asgard.

  You gladly welcomed Thor which made the others question you severely. They gave you worried stares as if you'd leave Peter for Thor. You got looks from everyone after Thor decided to become a part of the Guardians. You were happy while the others were iffy. Here's what happened.

  When you all made it back to the ship, you threw yourself on Thor, hugging him tightly as he did the same. "I'm so glad everything is okay." You said.

  "I as well." Thor said, backing away from the hug as you turned to the other guardians.

  Peter looked at you with a confused face, his mouth open a little, and his eyebrows squished together. You could read jealousy on his face.

  Gamora didn't really have a look on her face. Since she's Gamora, though not really your Gamora, she didn't really know what was going on.

  Rocket looked over at Peter and then back to you, questioning your actions with his eyes. Groot didn't really pay attention because he was playing his game. Nebula honestly didn't care. Mantis was trying to figure out your emotions just from looking at you. Drax was just eating. He didn't seem to care.

  "Well, here we are!" Thor said to the others. "Tree!" He almost squealed seeing Groot again. "Good to see you!"

  Thor threw his bag on the table. "Well, the Asgardians of the Galaxy back together again." He said with a smile, nudging you with his elbow.

   Peter's eyes stayed on you, trying to figure out how you and Thor were already so close. He just couldn't seem to figure it out.

  "Well, where to next?" Your older brother asked, messing with the coordinates.

  Peter's eyes finally went to Thor and then to the translucent screen, putting the coordinates back where they were, reaching over you in the process.

  "Just so you know, this is my ship still. I'm in charge." Peter finally spoke, looking up at Thor, making direct eye contact to get his point across.

  "I know." Thor said softly. "I know of course you are...of course." He changed the coordinates yet again.

  They may actually have fought each other and you'd have to stop it somehow. You could see it in Peter's face that he was getting pissed off and it wasn't helping that he thought you and your older brother were flirting. Which is disgusting by the way.

  "See, you say of course and then you touch the map. And then it makes you think that maybe you didn't realize I was in charge." Peter emphasized, changing the coordinates back.

  "Well-uh- Quail, that's your own insecurities in there, okay?" Peter cut him off.

"Quail?"

  "I merely trying to be of service. An assistant." Thor added.

  "Quill." Peter made sure.

  "That's what I said." Thor said.

  "You should fight one another for the honor of leadership." Drax chimed in.