Mission: Terra

Taking this mission was unexpected. Peter told you that returning to Earth was something he'd never do. But here you are In Florida of all places. An escaped prisoner from knowhere took off and traveled here. He's an evil man. He killed four people just for fun and then killed his sister and his mom because they "looked at him funny".

The Milano is parked in a secret place that other galaxy travelers use when they visit Florida. They have a spot to hide in every state and country.

"So you're saying that we can't come because we're different?" Rocket asks with his arms folded over his chest.

"Rocket, Peter and I are from earth. We know how they would act if they saw a girl with green skin, a big guy with blue skin, a talking tree and a talking raccoon." You explain as Peter nods.

"Don't call me a raccoon!" Rocket shouts.

You roll your eyes.

"(Y/n) and I are gonna go out there and catch that guy and be back in no time. I don't wanna be here longer than I have to." Peter explains and then teenage Groot walls into the cockpit.

"I am Groot." He says, never looking away from his phone.

"We're not getting you a Terran smoothie. We're here to catch the bad guy." Peter says and then Groot mocks him.

You chuckle a bit.

"I'll get you the smoothie, Groot." You say and then he thanks you and then walks back to his room.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Go get him." Gamora says and then you nod.

You and Peter get out of the Milano. Peter pulls out his phone and looks at the coordinates where this guy is hiding.

"He's close. About a twenty minute walk." Peter says and you nod.

You look over at Peter and smile. He is so damn handsome. His eyes are so beautiful. He's just perfect. He looks over at you and smiles.

"What?" He asks sweetly with his smile getting a bit bigger.

You blush, but don't look away.

"When are we gonna do somethin' about this unspoken thing, Quill?" You ask with a grin.

  "What makes you think there's an unspoken thing?" He asks with a raised brow to try to get you to think there's not, but you know he's just playing around.

"When we dance together and almost kiss, when we have our little talks by ourselves in the cockpit, the little touches we give each other and hell, even the looks we give each other." You explain as you feel heat rising in your cheeks.

He smiles and looks away.

"You've got it figured out, huh?" He asks as he looks at you with a smile.

  "Oh, yeah. Big time. It's all I can think about." You curse yourself for letting out that small detail.

He looks over at you as you look away.

"That's all you think about?" He asks cockily with a smirk.

  He lightly takes your hand in his and tangles your fingers together. You look up at him.

"That's all I think about too. I think about you mostly. How it would be to have you on my lap while I pilot the Milano. How amazing it would be to have you cuddled up to my chest while I played with your hair. How it would be to finally kiss you." He says as you look forward and he glances at you.

Your smile becomes evident along with the bright red cheeks that come with it.

"You're such a sweet talker, Quill." You say and he chuckles.