Hooked On A Feeling

This takes place before the first Guardians movie. It's just you and Peter.

~~

You and Peter had met through Yondu. There's a small chance that you could say Yondu saved you. You were about eight years old when you ran away from home after being beaten by your foster parents. You sat on a swing at the school you went to as you glanced up at the stars and prayed to just be taken away. It didn't matter how. Let's just say, your prayer was answered. A beam of light picked you up and brought you up to the ship.

You were petrified. You wanted to leave, yes, but the things that kidnapped you were a little scary. You had always thought aliens real, but you all of the ones in front of you were... weird. Nothing like you thought they'd be. Except, there was this boy. His name was Peter. He had helped you up off of the floor and took you to the room where Yondu, who at the time was Blue Man, said your room was. From then on, you two were inseparable. And to make it even better, your feelings for him has blossomed when you turned 15. He was 17 at the time and handsome.

When he turned 18, he took you off of the ship and found one of his own that he named the Milano. From then on, you two were as thick as thieves, and, well, you were actually thieves. As you two got older, you longed for the handsome, green eyed man. He never looked your way. Peter was too busy going after women at bars while you would stay up searching for more things to steal and more jobs to do.

That brings you to today. Peter went home with some chick last night, and left you all alone. Staying alone on the Milano in a dark place on Xandar is sketchy. Lucky for you, you've been trained exceedingly well in combat, so, anyone who walks in is already in for it.

Peter most likely isn't coming back until this afternoon, so, that means it's up to you to entertain yourself. Sluggishly, you get out of bed and throw on one of Peter's shirts that got mixed up with your laundry. It's not like he's going to see you in it anyway. Getting dressed as soon as you wake up doesn't feel right.

The grumbling of your stomach is loud and needy. "We better have food." You mumble to yourself as you rush into the kitchen with just socks, Peter's shirt and your fancy lace undies.

Rummaging through the fridge, you finally find something. "Yes! A friggin bagel!" You grab it and make your way into the cockpit to turn on some music. You may as well have some fun while you clean this damn ship.

You click the play button and one of your favorite songs starts to play. I can't stop this feeling deep inside of me. You hum along as you bend over and pick up some tools that Peter left on the floor and never got around to cleaning up.

"Girl, you just don't realize what you do to me." That oh-so-familiar voice sounds from behind you.

You freeze in your bent over state as you look over your shoulder. There stands Peter leaning against the door frame with a smirk on his face and his arms folded across his chest. That's when you remember you're in his shirt...and your fancy lace undies...

"Peter!" You stand up quickly and turn your body towards him. "I thought you wouldn't be back until later!" A blush rises on your cheeks as you place a hammer on a small shelf.

"So, you just dance around in my shirts while I'm gone?" He asks as he walks closer to you.

Your mouth opens to say something, but nothing comes out. He grabs your hands and places them on his shoulders.

"Dance with me." A smile makes its way to his lips.

Damn it! That damn smile! You'd do anything for this man! You love him so damn much and you can't tell him. What if he doesn't feel the same and it ruins everything? What if you lose him because of it?