We All Know Who's In Charge

Comenzar desde el principio

"Sounds fair." Nebula added in.

  "Well..." Thor trailed off as Peter looked around.

  You shook your head and pushed them at your arms length. "No one is fighting anyone." You said sternly.

  "Exactly. It's not necessary." Peter said, looking at the others.

  "No, it's not." Thor added on even though he was completely fine with the idea.

  "I got some blasters, unless you guys wanna use knifes." Rocket states from behind you.

  You've never turned around so fast in your life. "No!" You said through gritted teeth.

  "Oh, yes, please use knives." Mantis said innocently.

"Mantis!" You exclaimed, darting your attention towards her. What's wrong with everyone?

"I am Groot."

  "Groot, no." You sighed and shook your head.

  Thor laughed a little and Peter joined in. "Not necessary." Peter pointed out.

  "There shall be no knifing one another. Everyone knows who's in charge." Thor smiled, looking down at you.

  Peter hesitated before speaking again, looking between you and Thor. You were giving your older brother the death stare. "Me." Peter paused. "Right?"

  Thor took a second, his eyes looking up at Peter. "Y-Yes!" He laughed. "You. Of course."

They both stared into each other's eyes. "Of course." Thor whispered.

  This would happen to you. Your boyfriend and your brother clearly couldn't stand one another. How would you fix it?

  "Right, (y/n/n)?" Thor nudged you.

  You rolled your eyes. "Peter is in charge and that's that." You ordered no more talking.

  "Ha!" Peter pointed at Thor.

That was only hours ago. Peter put in coordinates to some planet, and then shortly after he left to use the bathroom, Thor changed them. You love your older brother, but he can't do that.

"Thor." You said as you stood up, making your way to the map.

"Yes?" He questions, standing up next to you as you change to coordinates to the ones that Peter had.

"Walk with me." You order, making sure you make Thor move first.

You take him to an empty room and leave the door open, just in case someone comes looking for you. Wiping a stripe down your face, you sigh.

"Thor, you can't put yourself in charge. You know that right? This is Peter's ship. You can give him ideas, but don't take over." You insist, putting your hands on your hips.

He laughs a bit. "I'm not putting myself in charge. I'm-" he cuts himself off when he sees your glare. "Maybe a little..."

"Exactly. Lay off a bit. You're aggravating Peter. An unhappy captain, is an unhappy crew."

"Fine. Fine. But why do you care so much anyway? He's just another member of the Guardians." He folds his arms over his chest.

You shake your head and scoff. "Peter is my significant other, Thor."

He tilts his head in confusion. "Quail is your other half? You two seem so...different. You're smart, beautiful, and a natural leader. And he's....him!"