Without warning, you rip the spike out from his body and throw it on the floor, hearing him give off a loud whimpering hiss of pain. The wound begins to pour out blood as you place your hand over it. A warm sensation fills your hand, healing the wound.

  "There, big boy, take care of the rest." You stand up, making your way out of the relaxing room.

  "(Y/n), come on! Tell me what's wrong!" Peter begs as he follows you out of the room.

  Normally, you'd be glad to tell him what the hell he did, but this time, you feel like you'll go too far. If you do that, there's no going back. So, you just keep walking.

  "(Y/n)." He says your name, gently grabbing you by the elbow.

  You spin on your heel and pull your elbow from his grasp. "Leave me alone, Quill!" You turn around again.

  "Not until you tell me what's wrong." He orders.

  "Drop it!" You shout, doing a circle and walk back into your relaxation room. If you get there fast enough, you may be able to close the door and lock it.

  "No!" He shouts back.

  When you make it to your favorite room, you turn quickly only to be met with his body already there. Peter locks the door from the other side and closes it, locking you two in the room. What a douche!

  "Damn you!" You bark, folding your arms over your chest, and walking over to the couch.

  "Now, neither of us are getting out of here. The others won't be back until later, so, you better start talkin'." He states, putting his back against the door, mirroring you by folding his arms over his own chest.

  With a sigh, you sit down on the couch. This can't be happening. How could that idiot do that! Why would that idiot do it!

  "You're such an ass, Quill." You murmur, cradling your head in your hands.

  "And why is that?" He asks, taking a step closer.

  "Because you're stupid!" You shout, lifting your head up. "You put your life in danger when it's not needed!" You stand up, your adrenaline making an instrance for some reason.

  "What are you talking about?" He questions, taking a step towards you.

  "You literally could've died from that spike today!" You yell, your anger fuming from your body.

  "I was saving you!" He exclaims.

  "From what!? Getting a scratch!?" You boom, your voice gently reverberating off of the cold metal walls.

  "I-" he cuts himself off, not knowing what to say. His face falls as he looks for words.

  You just wait for him to speak again, your eyes boring into his head. Peter usually makes you happy and want to kiss him, but when he does that stupid shit, it makes you want to choke him. It's so annoying!

  His face goes to a stoic one. "If you want me to apologize or stop trying to protect you, it's not gonna happen. I care about you too much to let you get hurt."

  You shake your head and scoff. "Peter, I'm a big girl! I can take care of myself! I know how to fight! I'm not useless! I don't know why you keep acting like I'm a toddler!" You rant, gesturing your hands.

  "I don't act like you're a toddler!" He denies, taking another step closer.

"Peter, I would've gotten a damn scratch from that spike. You got it lodged in your fucking chest!" You fume.