37: that leave me with no choice

Start from the beginning

My eyes met her cold ones. “Not unless you will tell me--”

She rolled her eyes as she cuts me off. “Then that leave me with no choice.”

Mabilis na kinuha niya ang kanyang purse at may hinigit mula roon. It was so fast that i didn’t know what’s going to happen next. All I see is a syringed stabbed at the side of my neck.

***

I woke up with a headache and the first thing I noticed is that I was in a huge bed.

In a refreshing room with a refreshing air. Mula rito ay naririnig ko ang alon ng dagat. Agad akong napatingin sa suot kong relo. What?! it’s been six hours already since we left? And where the hell am I?

Bumukas ang pinto at pumasok si Pi na nakasuot ng apron. Her hair was tied in a messy bun and she has crumbs on the side of her face.

“Oh you’re awake! Sakto malapit nang maluto ang niluluto ko!” she greeted me with a smile.

Thank fuck, she’s not that silent titless anymore. And that reminds me!

I smirked, “You drugged me to sleep again!”

She slowly pout. “So what? It’s not like it’s your first time duh.”

Natampal ko na lamang ang noo ko. This woman! Is she even a woman?! and oh... “How did you get me off the car?”

She looked at me seriously. “I carried you.”

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko. She what? “Seriously?!”

Ngumisi siya nang malaki. “Of course no, what am I, strong woman?”

I scowled. “So how?”

She pouted her lips and pointed towards the side kung saan may wheelchair. Fucking hell, she used a wheelchair to bring me here. She is really a psycho. Napahinga na lamang ako nang malalim at ipinahid ang palad sa mukha.

“Come on Rocket, alam mo ba kung gaano ka kahirap isakay sa wheelchair? You are one buff devil, no wonder you’re heavy. Hey hey your dick’s big don’t you think it contributes to like 25% of your weight---”

Moron! “Shut up.”

“Survey lang. Don’t you think I’m right?”

“Shut up Pi.” Ah, what mess did I put myself into? I have never met anyone as crazy as her before! Tito Cool is crazy but Pi is on another level!

“That is a compliment devil, not everyone is blessed in the dick department,” sagot niya.

“Yeah, like how you were not blessed in the tit department right?”

Napalis ang ngiti niya at ngumiwi sa akin. I know I’m a second away from getting a beating using the ladle that she’s holding. Nakipagsukatan ako ng tingin sa kanya ngunit mayamaya lamang ay may naamoy akong nasusunog. Her nose twitched and then her eyes grew impossibly wide.

“Shit!” bulalas niya at tumakbo palabas ng kwarto.

Napailing na lamang ako at tumayo sa kama upang sumunod sa kanya sa kusina. Pagdating ko roon ay hawak na niya ang fire extinguisher at ginamit iyon upang patayin ang apoy sa kalan. Wala akong ginawa kundi panoorin siya sa kanyang katangahan.

Titless is smart at times, that’s given but someone so smart can also be so idiot. She is the living example of that. Nang mapatay niya ang apoy ay ibinaba niya ang fire extinguisher at bumuntong hininga nang malalim habang nakatitig sa sunog na hotdog.

Hotdog?! For dinner? What the hell?

She sighed again, heavier this time. “Goodbye hotdog, you will be missed.”

“You look like an idiot.”

“I am a murderer, I killed the hotdogs,” wika niya at hindi pa rin inaalis ang tingin sa sunog na hotdog. Don’t tell me she really feel bad to those ?

“You’re a crazy.”

She bite her lower lip, looking guilty as hell. “I burned the hotdogs do I even realize kung gaano karaming bata ang hindi nakakakain ng hotdog? They see it as luxury food yet here I am, burning them to crisp. I am a worthless human.”

Oh shit, what kind of creature did I trap myself with in this unfamiliar house?

Hinila ko siya palayo sa harap ng kalan. “Who even told you to use the fire extingusher?”

She rolled her eyes. “Haller, there’s a fire and I used the fire extinguisher to extinguish it. Duh.” Ilang sandali lamang ay napalabi siya. How are we supposed to eat now? It's dinner time and I'm hungry. I want hotdogs."

I sort of stared at her.

She stared back.

Then it seemed like a bulb lit up on her mind.  "I can eat yours!"

What the hell!

Tinitigan ko siya ng ilang sandali bago napailing sa sarili. "Get out of the kitchen."

She looked at me, looking confused. "Why?"

"Narinig mo ako titless, leave or we're not getting dinner."

She looked scared about that thought. Mukhang gutom na nga yata siya kaya mas napadali ang pagpapasunod sa kanya. Okay. I need to clean her mess and at the same time, cook dinner.

Damn, is this why I was dragged here for?

#

ShinichiLaaaabs✒️