"She probably won't want anything else other than those and smokes. I said holding the drinks as Marco followed me to the check out. I got a few boxes of cigarettes and got a sleeve of mint ones for Amy because she prefers them. I payed for all the food and petrol and we left.

"Don't tell her I picked it all out" I said as I begun our journey back home.

"Why not?" Marco asked as he pulled out a cigarette and handed me one too.

"She hates me" I said sparking up and then continuing to watch the road.

"Actually she lov-"
"Don't, please don't. It hurts to not be able to hold her in my arms when she cries and it hurts more to know I'm the reason behind the tears. And you can't say she loves me because she can't even look at me" I said continuing to drive and hold back my tears. I don't want to cry in front of Marco right now. Especially over a girl.

But she's not just any girl Tyler. She's the one.

"Okay" He said and stayed quiet the entire ride home.

Once we reached the house we climbed out and Marco grabbed the bags to give to Amy.

He walked ahead of me as I locked the car. Once inside he called her to come and get her food.

"Here" he smiled as he handed her the bags. I stayed behind them and closed the door watching her take the bags.

"Yessss you got my favourite and- you got mint?! Thank you thank you thank you" she smiled jumping up and down. She hugged Marco and looked at me over his shoulder for a split second before she closed her eyes. I kept my head down and walked to the patio door to go outside.

"Hey" Ali spoke quietly as I offered her a cigarette which she gladly accepted.

"I'm sorry for swearing at you last night but it was your fault she was all cut up and angry" she said sitting down next to me.

"I know, it's fine" I said and looked out to the field.

"How are you?" She asked and I looked at her furrowing my eyebrows.

"Everyone asks how Amy is and no one's asked you how you are. You came home and she was here. You thought she was dead too. It was a shock to all of us but I want to know Tyler. How are you?" She said looking at me with a sad smile.

"I'm lost." I said looking out at the field again.

"I'm lost without her. I would give my life for her but she'll never know because all she thinks of me is that im a monster who almost killed her. I was scared I would actually do it Ali. I thought I would hurt her that day. That's why I ran. I want her to be in my arms again  and to be able to call her mine. I need her. She keeps me sane." I sad as she listened.

"But I fucked up" I said standing up and stepping on my cigarette that I threw seconds before.

"And now I've ruined the best thing that ever happened to me" I said after I blew out the smoke from my lungs and walked away.

——

Amy's POV

We're currently 10 minutes away from the house I had seen and fell in love with.

Driving was Daniel and Aaron in the passenger seat, Mikey, Diego and Jacob in the middle whilst I sat right in the back with Jake.

We sang to songs and had a great time the whole journey right up until we reached the house.

"Wow" was all everyone in the car said. I grinned and jumper out as soon as I could.

"Hello, I'm Jessica and I'll be showing you around today." She smiled walking past everyone to Tyler.