Just Great Isn't It

-this is a big time skip last chapter was in June and now I am skipping to early December so I would recommend you real the a/n at the end, enjoy-

Mariah's POV

A lot has happened since I ran out of the door only to be found by Niall, I turned 16 but I forced Louis to not make an amazingly big deal over it we had a dinner but Louis being Louis he got us the restaurant for the entire night and it was actually quite amazing. I also let my hair go to its natural light brown and the ends are light pink. In bigger news we moved, now it's just me, El, and Louis. Harry got his own place and so did Niall and well for my brother and the rest of the 5sos boys they moved to Los Angeles, California, really happy for them, really miss my brother though. Now as for me and Ashton, we broke up actually really glad we didn't tell his fans about us other wise it wouldn't of been as easy as it was. It was mutual, I guess that's what happens when you rush into it like we did, I'm very happy we are still friends though. Life may seem like it's going well but it's not, a couple nights ago Louis and El got into a fight and she walked out, as for Louis well he's been sitting his room and I haven't seen him come out. I didn't like this at all so I wanted to help him. I was to his room and walked right in to find him laying on the bed looking at the ceiling.

"Um, Louis will you please let me help you." I spoke up.

"Go away, I don't want any help!"

"But I want to give it."

"I said I don't want your help! Go away God you are so fucking annoying!" He yelled and I just stood there in shock, am I really that annoying?

"I-I-I-I'm s-s-sorry I didn't mean to, I'll just go." I said with a very low voice but I know he heard me, I walked to my room and slipped on my toms, I needed to clear my head so a walk it was. I didn't care that all I was wearing was legging and a hoodie I need to leave for a bit. I didn't know I was being so annoying, I mean I never meant to. I walked out the front door and long the long driveway right outside the gate and just started walking. Not really a clue as to where I was going.

No clue how long I had been walking but I passed a familiar building, it was Niall's flat he stays at when he's here. No clue if he was home but it was worth a shot to see, so I walked up to the door and rang the bell. Soon someone came to the door and to my luck it was Niall with a big bright smile on his face.

"Hey princess, what brings you here?" he asked and tears started brimming out of my eyes I tried to blink them away but tears started to fall but I was still silent. That's when Niall brought me inside to his couch and gave me the biggest hug ever.

"Now tell me what happened?" He asked wiping my tears away with his thumb. I explained what happened and more tears started to brim and he held me tight.

"Oh princess, I don't think he meant it."

"But Niall he didn't even try to say sorry or anything, he just let me leave the room and walk right out of the house!"

"It was in the spur of the moment he is upset and wasn't aware of what he was saying, I'm sure he will come looking for you very soon, he loves and cares about you so much princess."

"So I'm not annoying?" I asked looking up at him rubbing my eyes on the sleeve of my sweatshirt.

"No you aren't annoying at all, you are probably one of the funnest people to be around!" he smiled and pulled me into a hug and told me to get comfortable and wait for Louis to come looking for me.
it took about an hour but he finally showed up.
"Oh Mariah I'm so sorry I really really shouldn't of said that, I didn't mean it I promise!" He pleaded.
"Oh but me and you need to have a talk about El."
"Ok as long as we can talk about proper grammar, it's you and I sweetheart." he chuckled.
"Stay in school kids." I heard Niall mumble.
"What was that?"
"Fuck." was all he made out.
"Louis do you have anything to say?" I asked clenching my fist.
"I'm sure Niall was just joking around."
"No, no don't try and cover it up just take me home and leave me alone." I got up and walked out of the flat to his car. He soon came out and let me in the car ride was completely silent.
We got home and I want straight up to my room not saying a word to him, he told Niall and whoever else the fuck he decided he had a right to tell that I was lying about being able to skip grades(this was my only way of changing how cringy here being able to skip like 2-3 years of high school) I actually dropped out. It was something I felt I needed to do and I got the adoption people to lie about it so that I would get adopted faster. The only people who knew were Michael of course, and Louis, Harry, and Ashton, Louis had no right to tell anyone!
The holiday season is starting off just great isn't it!
_______________________________
Hello I haven't updated in forever and I feel so bad that I'm leaving it off like this and I probably won't update until after new year, I've just been so busy and writers block was hitting hard.
I don't know if any of you may like youtubers but if you do keep reading or if you don't just skip to where I say happy holidays and shit, but I went to playlist live and I met so many amazing youtubers which you can see pictures on my Instagram @/girlalmightey there are a few I didn't put on there but I didn't want to spam my feed way way too much so I picked my absolute favorites(which was most of them haha) but yeah go check that out!
Ok now as I said I probably won't update until after the new year so I want to wish you a Happy Holidays I hope they are full of love, joy and amazing music! I hope your year has been amazing, now that I'm looking back 2014 has actually been an amazing year for me and I only hope 2015 can be even better and I hope the same for all of you! I love you all so much and I can't thank you enough for how far this book has actually come through this year and I'm so excited to continue writing Mariah's journey throughout 2015!

- Love you lots Mariah xx