Love

Mariah's POV

"Louis!" I yelled as I walked into his bedroom, he was laying down watching Fear The Walking Dead. I took and seat next to him and he smiled.
"What can I do for ya love?"
"I need some advice."
"With what?" He asked his eyes brows furrowed.
"boys." I mumbled barely audible.
"What was that?"
"Boys! I wanna help with boys!"
"Okay okay calm down I don't really want to help because you don't need boys but I know if I don't help you'll go to Harry and I don't want you to be screwed, so first off do you even talk to any boys your age?"
"Uh I talk to Brooklyn but that's about it when it comes to boys my age." I said playing with my hands.
"Who's Brooklyn, you know I'd like to know who my daughter talks to."
"Beckham." I mumbled again.
"You talk to Brooklyn Beckham and didn't tell me?!" He yelled sitting up and turning off the tv.
"Was I supposed to?"
"YES! First off I should know who you talk to I wanna know about your life your my daughter! Second off he is Brooklyn Beckham his father is David Beckham, I feel so attacked!"
"Well obviously I know that so fangirl whatever obviously you're not going to give me advice so I'll just go." I started to get up but he pulled me down.
"Listen boys are complicated, I don't want you getting hurt."
"I won't be able to even see if I'll get hurt if I don't try Louis." I gave him a soft smile.
"Love is very dangerous."
"What's it like? What's it like to be in love with someone like really in love where you both undyingly love each other?"
"Well it's different then most feelings, it's like you want nothing more then that person, that person is your everything, you get butterflies when they are near and it's always bright and warm when you're in their arms. Love is like you're heart beats for that one person and if they were gone it would stop, they truly are your best friend."
"How many times have you been in love Louis?"
"Only once." he played with his fingers.
"With Eleanor."
"Oh no it was someone else a while ago before Eleanor was even thought of."
"Was is good? Did you like the feeling that person made you feel?"
"I loved it." He smiled at me and pulled me in for a hug.
"Promise me if you find a boy you'll let me know."
"Promise." I got up and started to walked back to my room and once again he grabbed me.
"I think you'll wanna stay."
"Huh?"
"You want to hear another song from the album?" He'd been doing this for a while where at random times he'd asked if I wanted to hear a song.
"Uh yeah!"
"Only one song though, it's called I Want to Write You a Song." He smiled and put the song his laptop. It was a slow song, very beautiful. He grabbed my hand and slowly took me into a dance, he spun me around the room so light on his feet like a child.
The song soon ended and he let go of me and looked into my eyes.
"How did that song make you feel?"
"It gave me chills, it made want to fall in love with someone."
"Good." he smiled, sometimes he confused me but I knew everything he did for me had a reason.
"Can I hear another?"
"No, you know how this works there are 6 days left until the album and you still need to hear two more songs, now run along scamp I have a show to watch." He kissed my forehead and got back in beds
"You love playing with my emotions bye." I walked back to my room and fell on the bed.
A lot to think about, maybe too much.
_________________________
Oh my god Mariah knows how to update gets a shocker! I'm sorry I haven't updated but here's a chapter, I have more coming up leaning more about Isaac(Nash), more Louis and Mariah and possibly more revolving that Brooklyn Beckham situation *hard wink*
I hope you liked this short chapter sorry it was short but you get what ya can.

-Lots of Love Mariah xx