Hi Boo

Mariah's POV

It was 7 am. I was watching Tyler Oakley videos, he is so funny. No one else was awake or so I thought, Liam peeked through my curtain and scared the hell out of me.

"What ya watching"?

"Tyler Oakley".

"Oh..".

"Go pick your balls off the floor,he did say sorry, it was a misunderstanding".

"Wait he said sorry, was this before or after I called him a fake fan"?

"Before".

"Aw fuck I gotta say sorry".

"Oh Liam before you go do that, don't little to the fans who are gonna say you shouldn't of said sorry".

"I guess".

He walked away and I turned off my laptop. I got up and made 5 mug cakes(cake made in a microwave that's in a mug). I took them out of the microwave, topped them with whipped cream, and carried them outside.

I went over to the 5SOS bus.

I set the mugs down.

"Wake up shit heads, I have food". They came running in, They all looked at the mugs confused except Mike.

"That's can't be"? he asked.

"Oh but it is". He ran and grabbed a mug.

"What the hell is that".

"Cake in a Mug"!

"Oh it's so good". Mike said eating his.

The others are there hesitantly, but loved it.

"So I gotta go, just felt like feeding your weirdos"! I left the bus and went back to ours, everyone was awake.

I put on black skinny jeans and a black jumper that had "ICONIC" in gold on it, with my white converse. I waved/crimped my hair and put on my usual makeup. It was now 1 pm so we had a half hour before we had to be at the school, everyone was eating, and such. I was sitting in Harry's lap with my body facing his body. I had my head in his chest, I felt safe...and well loved.

It was set up, everyone was in the auditorium, and I was about to go find Anthony, when I saw him sitting with such excitement waiting for One Direction. The boys were singing What Makes You Beautiful, Up all night, Little Things, Live While Were Young, and Diana, I went up to the mic right before the boys came out just to introduce them.

"Hello everyone! I know a lot of you dislike, or even hate these boys, but ya know I don't really care, so just SHUT UP". I walked off stage and sat next to Anthony. I gave him a hug and we watched the performance. we took some pictures together, and I said goodbye.

"I told you I would come see you". I laughed.

"thanks boo, well I'll see you on twitter,".

We hugged and I left with the boys. They had a concert so I just stayed on the bus, and slept.

________________________________________

hey guys so I know I am behind, Mariah's Birthday is July 16 are you excited, we are pretty close, I was gonna make it so she shared a birthday with Harry, but her party is gonna big because its her 16th. So I changed it to her sharing and birthday with Luke, he will be 18 so that's pretty big! Sorry if you don't like this change! This is my book and this change will make this party huge!

ALSO I MET LITTLE MIX! VIDEOS AND PICTURES ARE ON MY TWITTER @Endless_Horan AND INSTAGRAM @5stylinsonsofsummer

Leigh-Ann was so sweet! I can't believe they came to New Jersey! No one every comes here!

QOTD: What famous people have you met?

GO READ ALL MY BOOKS YOU'LL LOVE THEM!

Mariah Xx