What does it look like I want

Mariah's POV

We got to this hotel and I sat in a chair and put my head phones in and listened to Fault In Our Stars by Troye Sivan.

'the weight of a simple human emotion, weighs me down more then a tank ever did, the pain it's determined and demanding...' I was cut off both my singing and my music but someone pulling my headphones out. it was Harry. Everyone was surrounding me

"What do you guys want from my life" I sassed

"Um we just wanted to know what do you want to do"? Niall asked.

"WHAT DO I WANT TO DO? ARE REALLY THAT DUMB, I JUST WANT TO GO BACK TO THAT DUMB ORPHANAGE"! oh oh my god what did I just say that.

"no Niall I didn't mean it like that your not dumb" he shrugged.

"Well we don't want you to go back, you have been so fun, me and El have been thinking we will take you in" I was shocked.

"But I don't want to be the reason, the only reason I am here today to Break up" they all stared

"Well for me One Direction was like 5 hands holding me up" I saw some tears.

"We would never break up we it's just Liam needs a child from the start so he can raise them how he wants so that is why he is going to just get his own house with Dani" it made somewhat of sense.

"Are you sure you want to deal with all this" I said twirling. They laughed.

"Yeah we're pretty sure, and I guess now we can tell you the news. This house is going to be 2 stories with about 8 bedrooms a bathroom in each room, and all the nessasary rooms. Guess why" El said so happy.

"Um tell me" she giggled.

"All of 5SOS is moving on with us" I squealed.

"This is almost the best day ever" we all laughed them watched a movie tomorrow in the morning we are going to et papers for Louis and El to adopt me then a carnival. I snuggled up in Harry's arms and fell asleep I feel it again...love.