VMAs

Mariah's POV

The 5SOS boys are walking around New York while we all go to the VMAs. I hade my dress and 3 inch heels on I was doing my hair and makeup with Lou's help on my hair. My hair was Ariana Grande styles, I had winged eyeliner, light pink lipstick, foundation, concealer, mascara, and some neutral eye shadow. I felt so pretty, Harry was my "date", Niall was the only single one so he walked along side me and Harry. I was walking down the stairs Harry, Niall, and sadly Zayn all had there mouths open.

"Another Fangirl dream for filled" I laughed.

"But serious close your mouths your catch flys" I said as I slapped Zayn.

"OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR"

"If you didn't know you have a girlfriend" he grunted at me.

We got into the car, we all chit chateau until we got there man was I nervous.

We were up to the carpet we had like 45 minutes until we had to be inside so we met some fans one girl was calling for me so of course I went to her.

"Hi sweetheart what can I do for ya" she looked so happy.

"I love you, you are my idol you make all us other fangirls believe"

"Aw I ain't that special"

"Yea you are, we love how you let us meet the boys"

"I know what you guys want so yeah I love you guys more"

"Um can I get a picture" she asked unsure.

"Of course" she took out her phone and snapped a picture.

"Oh and Mariah, I so ship Marry" I laughed at her comment.

"Hey I do too" and said as I walked back to Harry. We started walking down the carpet, it went fast.

We got to our seats. it was pretty cool I was just sitting there until Miley came on me and Harry loved it but Liam thought it was disgusting. Taylor one and award for I Knew You Were Trouble I was fine but her speech made me boil. I turned to Niall.

"Hahahah She's a bitch" he gave me a high five. The awards were cool the boys got 2 awards.

"PARTY TIME" we all yelled in unison. I dong know why I was cool, I was about to be in a room with a hella large amount of celebs.

We got there and I was just sitting, until my fav songs came on., I was just walking around until someone tapped my shoulder. It was Ariana Grande.

"Hi it's a pleasure to meet you" she greeted me.

"No it's an honor to meet you, I want to be you one day"

"Aw that's so sweet"

"Well oh let's take a picture". We took out my phone and took a picture then hers. It looked cute cause we looked kind of the same.

"Well bye" she said giving me a hug.

I went back to walking around then I walked past the devil herself Taylor.

She stopped me.

"Hey aren't you that little girl Mariah""

"Yeah and you want me because"

"Oh just thought maybe you want a picture" wow this girl.

"And I would want one because"

"Because I am Taylor Swift and you are a girl who is lucky to be in my presence"

"Um no I am good,so imma go"

"Well doesn't someone have an attitude, is it past your bedtime" she said in a baby voice.

"I am 15 smart one, oh and isn't someone a little to old to sing and complain about every single breakup" I scoffed.

"Brat"i wanna slap her.

"Bitch" i said with a smile.

"Whatever" she said man she is a dumb blonde. I just walked away. I soon found Harry and sat next to him.

"Where were you"

"Telling Taylor off"

"And I missed it" we laughed

"Wanna go back to the hotel"

"Sure"

~~~~~***~~~~***~~~~

We got back and I posted me and Ari's pic.

"Ashsjsklahajakhskasjk" I yelled my gibberish.

"what Mariah"

"ARIANA GRANDE FOLLOWED ME"

he just laughed and we went to bed. I bet all the other are getting so drunk.

I soon fell asleep.