Bye old hello new

Mariah's POV

Soooo I am being adopted by Liam and Dani this is fire trucking amazing this is so cool I could just die! I never thought this could ever happen I just still am gonna wonder about my bro. I knew Micky was safe he was famous I knew I would run into him at least I hope Liam would like invite the boys to supper or some shit, I need to see Micky it's only been a couple months but I miss him to death. I was snapped out of my gaze and noticed i was crying ever so slightly by a confused Dani tapping on my shoulder.

"Um.. I..erm..fine."

"I am a girl 'fine' is always a lie tell me what is wrong"

Dammit

"Fine erm well...I told her the whole story while Liam was inside"

"Oh--oh my god I will defiantly not tell anyone as long as u keep my secret" she said as she moved her sleeve up I just gasped why would a girl who had it all cut? I raised my sleeve to revel my cuts and with that we nodded to keep each others' secrets as Liam can outside with my bags and smiled. We got in his car and droves to the like mansion that all the boys and their girls' shared wow it had to be at least 3 stories tall. This was a start of an adventure and a plan to get what was left of my family back.

___________________________________

OMFG THIS OF THE FAV STORY OF YOURS!

LOVE YOU

mariah xoxo