More Then You Know

Mariah's POV

Today June 7th the boys were coming home and to say I was scarred was an understatement, we were going to go meet them at the airport I was so excited to see Louis, we could of stayed home but I was just to excited I mean I could explode! I put on skinny jeans and a tee shirt with some toms and my hair in a bun. The boys were really excited to see Niall I tell you, you would think they were brothers. We got in the car and went to the airport going to the back where there was a door not swarmed by fans. We got to the boy's gate and saw El and I ran up to her and gave her a hug.

"Oh, Louis didn't tell me you would be here waiting for the boys"! She smiled.

"Well I am here now let's sit and wait for the boys I am so excited"! We sat down and waited soon enough we saw the boys I ran up to Louis.

"I missed you so much"! I yelled.

"I missed you more Mariah"! He yelled hugging back, and I let go so he could El could hug him I went over to Niall were all the boys were hugging him to death.

"Hey, let me hug"! They opened up and I got in on this hug, Harry just stood off to the side awkwardly, and I gave all the boys hugs. After we all greeted each other excluding Harry, One Direction and their girlfriends went through the front door and me and 5SOS went though where we came, we thought the fans wouldn't be there but we were wrong they were there but I was fine Ashton being his protective self wasn't.

"Ok, Mariah I want you to stay close to me"! he said sternly as we started preparing to make our way out there.

"Don't worry babe, I'll be fine"! I smiled and we went out there and Ashton held me close pushing his way though the fans with the held of security but that wasn't enough they just kept getting closer.

"Can you guys please move"! Ashton yelled sweetly not wanted to hurt his fans, but they didn't listen.

"CAN YOU ALL MOVE PLEASE"! He yelled now very mad and I flinched not used to Ashton using that tone.

"No one cares your just the drummer"! Someone yelled but no one saw from where you saw the hurt in Ashton's eyes and the now Anger in the fan's eyes. Ashton started pushing through the fans dragging me along. Mikey was the only one able to make it to the car too so Luke and Calum were far behind

"Ew look it's that slut"! I heard someone say and I guess Ashton heard them too.

I got in the car and he just stood there.

"SHUT UP! How could you say that about Mariah"!

"Ashton calm down"! Mikey stated sternly.

"NO I WONT! They can't talk to you like that!"

"ASH, if I am ok and Mikey is ok then you should be ok just get in the car your upset"! I said in comforting tone just really hoping he would get in the car and the fans didn't start to think we were dating I mean we are but haven't told them and thank god he got in, I had never seen Ashton cry, but it was just me and him and Michael but he was pretty much out of it, Calum and Luke were still far behind. I held him and he rested his head into the crook of my neck crying into my shirt.

"Shhhhh, it's ok babe don't cry". I whispered sweet things into his eat rubbing his back.

"No it's not you heard was the girl said, I know I suck lately but she didn't have to point it out"! He cried.

"Baby you have never sucked your the best drummer there is, please don't cry"! I kissed his forehead, and soon the boys came in Ashton started to calm down.

"We heard what the girl said, and if it counts we think your the best drummer in the world, we would want to be you"! Calum smirked trying to cheer up Ashton.