Fun Fun Fun

Mariah's POV

Today I decided to go to the sound check then hang put with the 5SOS guys after their time on stage.

I put on my black skinny jeans, my galaxy tee shirt, and my purple vans. I did my makeup then let my hair fall in it's natural waves noticing I need to either redye my ends or get a whole new color! I guess i'll let Lou do that tonight, I walked off the bus to the venue I soon found all the boys just messing around so I went to go sit by Lou.

"Hey Lou"!

"Hey girlie, what ya want"! she asked me as I sat on the couch next to her.

"Hey I wanted to know if you could do my hair after the show"?

"Sure what color"?

"Silvery lavender"!

"Oh nice choice"!

Niall's POV

We were meeting a bunch of girls, but one was really cool and I remember Mariah showing me and her boyfriend's videos on youtuber. They walked up to me last and we had a small covo.

"Hi Niall, I'm Zoe and this is Connor"!

she said with joy.

"I know I watch both your videos with Mariah"! They both looked so shocked.

"Oh my god that means so much"!

"No problem she's huge fan of both of you, well let's take that picture"! I said as she went between me and Harry, and Connor went and stood next to Louis, we all made really funny faces and poses. After the picture she pulled me and Harry in for a hug and slipped something into our pockets and left with 5 words.

"Thanks for saving my life"!

With that she just walked away wow".

Mariah's POV

I was sitting in my seat watching the 5SOS sound check then we got to the One Direction one, all the girls who paid to be there were watching from the front as is sat in the back, it was really nice, as the last of the girl can in the boys came in stage and one girl came up to me. She looked about my age she had really pretty brown hair, and she was wearing a shirt that said 'I like the drummer' and some black skinny jeans.

"Hey I'm Sabrina"! she stated as she sat down.

"I'm Mariah, wait you know that, hey aren't you from the New Year's eve show, you were the Louis girl."! we laughed.

"Yup, I live here in Florida"!

"Well I like your shirt and why you sitting back here"?

"Well I don't know I just like to be alone"!

"Ah, same"! we sat and watched the soundcheck. Sabrina was so sweet so I I followed her on twitter and gave her my number she promised not to give it to anyone. The soundcheck was over so everyone left to get their stuff and go outside and wait for the show. Sabrina stayed with me while I texted Josh and Ashton to come here.

"Which drummer do you like"?

"Well both"!

"Great I said as I watched Josh and Ashton come down in front of the stage.

"What do you want"? they both asked me.

"Well this is Sabrina and she love you guys, so can you maybe take a picture with here, oh and say no and Ashton I will tell Mickey what you did to his game controller, and Josh I will tell Niall that you touched his guitar when he wasn't watching"! I said with a smile and Sabrina laughed.