Two Cliffords One Big House

Mariah's POV

It's been a week since the boys left, and it's been hard. Michael went out to get food, so I had the radio playing my music for once! I mean this is a big house but it isn't! It's Louis and El, Harry, Niall, Michael, Ashton, Calum, Luke and me living in this house! Let's just say you give me this big house, hardwood floors, and music we got a party! I was dancing around to Mariana And The Diamonds when Mikey came through the door with bags of food and a cake?
"Why do you have a cake"?
"Cause I like cake"! We put the food away and put the cake on the table and I took a nice big slice!
"Dam, somebody's eating today"!
"Well it's cake, but don't get used to it"! I dug into my cake. He put the rest in the fridge and he joined me in dancing around the house! I was running around the house and Mikey was chasing me, when he got me, he picked me up and held me over his shoulders.
"Put me down"!
"NEVER"! He yelled as he ran as he carried me.
"I AM SERIOUS MICHAEL CLIFFORD, I DONT LIKE THIS"! I yelled and he finally put me down.
"I'm sorry Mimi"!
"It's ok, I think just don't do it again"! He smiled and we started dancing around again then we plopped on the couch.
"So you like Ashton"?
"No"! I blushed.
"Your blushing, ya know your cute when you blush"!
"Stop, if this was a fan fic and people read this covo they would think you were hitting on me"!
"Well I am not, that would be weird"!
"I know"!
"You know Mimi I love you much, I am so happy we are together again"!
"Yeah I know I mean those two years at the orphanage without you were shit"!
"I bet it was"!
" I miss Ashton's girly laugh, Calum's sexual jokes, and Luke sleeping". I stated frowning.
"I know I do too, but hey what more fun could you ask for when you have two Cliffords and one big house! Mikey didn't look like he wanted to party he had something on his mind I could tell.
"Is there something you want to ask me"? He looked down.
"I wanted to know if you still like Harry"? oh.
"Um it's complicated, he just made me feel so special and happy and really safe, but he hurt me so much, what if he really cares"?
"Well did you and Ashton kiss"?
"Yes". I looked down.
"Well you just have to follow your heart, i'm just gonna say if Harry really cared he wouldn't of at least tried to not get drunk and then say all of that, and he wouldn't be jealous".
"I know, I feel more of a connection to Ashton, he's so sweet and caring and funny, neither of them let their dicks breathe, but they both seemed to care so much about me Nash was right".
"About what"?
"He said be careful when in comes to Harry, but he approves of Ashton".
"Well I approve of him too, I love you so much and I just don't want you getting hurt".
"I know Mikey, I know"!
"Hey wanna go dance around"?
"Hell yeah"! I yelled and turned on my radio hooking up my phone and playing All Time Low.

We were dancing around to Still Into You when Ashton texted me.

A: Hey beautiful what you doing

M: Oh hey we were just talking about you, all good thing but now we are dancing around the house listening to All Time Low!

A: Better be good thing but I am offended without me?!

M: well your not here so we must entertain ourselves, it sucks without you and the boys cause I am cooking everything so we don't live off frozen pizza, I need Calum!

A: Well only a week more to go, and Calum says when we get back he is going to make something good!

M: yay! Well I'm gonna go before Mikey breaks something! Love you!

A: ok beautiful love you more!

I locked my phone and went and turned off my music, since it's like 7 at night and I don't want the police to be called.
"Hey so you want dinner"?
"No i'm not hungry". I stated, I am not trying to skip a meal I really am just not hungry.
"Are you sure, can you eat an apple"!
"Fine"! I grabbed one a brought it up to my room. I slipped on my pajamas and ate the apple. I laid in my bed holding the bear Louis got me in Florida and soon fell a sleep.
_____________________

Hey so I wrote this last night and had to finish it today, but when I woke up it was gone I was freaking out so I asked wattpad to recover it and they did yay me! Anyway I want to know what you ship!

Mashton(Mariah and Ashton)

Marry(Mariah and Harry)

- Mariah Xx