Friends?

Mariah's POV

"you need to SOCIALIZE" Liam's word disgusted me, socializing was a sin to me.

"But ya know to me socializing is a sin" he just stared at me then finally talked.

"Well it good for you to have friends your age"

""Um why do you think I was so happy to be able to skip grades, I like sitting on my bed with junk food, writing fan fics, blogging, showing Niall the world of a Fangirl" he just couldn't understand the I am who I am.

"Well I want you to have friends your own age, and internet friends don't count". Now I was pissed.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT MY ONLINE FRIENDS HAVE HELPED ME THROUGH CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND I AM AN HONORARY FANGIRL BEFORE I CAME HERE I WAS THE GIRL WHO DIDN'T HAVE MONEY FOR M&G OR CONCERTS, BUT DID WE GET NOTICED AS TRUE FANS NO ONLY GIRLS WHO WERE FAKE AS PLASTIC FIRETRUCK AND RICH GOT NOTICED EITHER YOUR HAD A DEASIE OR WERE RICH NOTHING IN-BETWEEN GOT TO FELL LOVE OK, IF I WASN'T WHO I AM AND IF GIRLS WEREN'T LIKE ME OUT THERE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE VIDEOS AT #1 OR THINGS OTHER THAN HATE IN YOUR MENTIONS, WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND I AM WHO I AM GET OVER IT"! I yelled. Everyone but me, Liam and Harry were out doing something productive. Harry came running down the stairs and held me. I can't believe why Liam would tell at Me or Harry.

"HARRY! HOW MUCH DID YOU HEAR" Liam yelled.

"IT ALL, WHY CANT YOU EXCEPT WHO SHE IS" you could tell Harry was mad.

"WELL I WANT WHATS BEST FOR HER, SHE NEEDS FRIENDS, ya know what me and Dani are moving out and taking Mariah with us she is my daughter I will raise her how I want to"! what oh hell nah I am not leaving Niall and Harry and the boys. Next I know I was in Harry's car and Harry getting in the driver seat. I could tell Harry wanted me to talk so I did.

"I never should has told him how smart I really am" I said with pain no one will ever understand I just don't want to be smart.

"No he would have found out sometime, it's ok I told him that this was going to be a bad idea, I mean he is sweet and all but I kid is a kid" I felt a connection to Harry it was.....Love.

Harry's POV

I couldn't believe Liam, ever since he found out Mariah was like a genies he has talked to all of us about trying to her to go to collage and become a doctor or something like that. She is a kid for Christ sake! The pain on Mariah's face was clear she trusted Liam to except her but he didn't. He does this to everybody, he always tells everybody that use your full potential, not exactly like that but he might as well. We are doing what's best for Mariah we are all going to stay in a hotel and ask Mariah what she wants to do. The ride was an hour and about 20 minutes in she finally talked again.

"Where are we going" he voice was full of pain.

"To a hotel just me, you, Niall, Dani, Louis, and Eleanor." Zayn was going to Bradford for a week.

"Okay" I have only known her for 2 months but I hated to see her like this. As I have said before I fell a connection to her it must be....love.

_________________________________

So with this chapter I gave your love, hate, pressure, and possible unadoption!

I know what going to happen to Mariah do you?

LOVE ya!

For thanksgiving I a making an OREO TURKEY!

Minnie xoxo