Memories Flood In

Mariah's POV

So from now on we will be on the tour bus until we get to Cali. I was in grey with a small pink Hollister logo, and a tee that says Eat, Blog, Sleep, Repeat. My hair was in a messy bun and I was in my bunk just playing on my phone, Why wasn't I being myself and messing with the boys during this 4 hour ride, you may ask? Well once a year memories come back I don't tell people why. Only Mikey knows, he will notice soon enough.

Louis's POV(finally)

Mariah just wasn't being her, she was mopping around, and just wouldn't talk. Nobody knew what was wrong, I wanted my Mariah back. She wasn't going to talk so we all went to sleep except, Michael.

Michael's POV

I noticed Mariah's odd behavior, so I need to talk to her. I just climbed in her bunk and stared at her, then spoke.

"What's wrong"?

"You know just go ask Zayn".

So I did I shook Zayn and asked but before I did I realized something.

"ZAYN WHAT'S TODAY"

"January 6" no no no no. I ran over to Mariah and she was no crying silently.

"Mariah before you say anything it wasn't your fault".

"YES IT WAS, I SHOULD HAVE TOLD HIM MORE OFFTEN THAT HE WAS PERFECT, I SHOULD HAVE RAN AWAY FROM MUM JUST SO THAT I COULD AHVE PREVENTED IT, I WAS 10 MINUTES AWAY MIKEY". She yelled. it woke only Harry, and Louis. I have no clue how she was loud. I picked her up she was out of breath but still wimpered. I was on the couch and just held her, for a 15 year old she wasn't that heavy. She soon fell asleep only hiccuping and whimpers once and a while.

"What just happened"? Louis asked.

"We'll see 5 years ago this day Mariah best friend Nash killed himself, he asked Mariah to come over but our mom said no and well the next day she found out she killed himself, now for a week and then some Mariah will mop around and just be depressed". I explained Harry was just in shock.

"Woah, how long does normally happen for"? Louis asked.

"Probably a week or more, it all depend if we take her mind off it, were are the next stops"?

"Boston were we are going to a school that, Mariah still has to pick, then we perform" Louis confirmed.

"That's perfect"! I whisper yelled. I started to wake Mariah up.

"Hey can you pick that school for the boys to go to, you may be able to come". She jumped up and saw the list.

"This one"! All three of us looked at her confused.

"Why that one" I asked and she giggled.

"LOHANTHONY goes there duh"

"Um ok" we brushed it off, we have no clue who that is. She crawled in her bunk and fell back asleep.

Mariah's POV

~*~*~*~*~*~Dream~*~*~*~*~*~

Where am I? I see are figure coming closer to me, soon I saw who it was...Nash.

"Mariah I miss you, remember it's not your fault"

"Nash I miss you to, hearing you say that means it all".

"Do you still have them"? I knew right away what he was talking about.

"The ring is attach to this chain I showed him, and the tattoo is still there" he has Micky behind his ear and I have Minnie same side same spot.

"I wish we could have gotten real married or real kissed"

"I know I wanted my first kiss with you, but Harry kissed me"

"Don't worry I approve, but I also approve of Ashton"

"Wait what, I don't like Ashton we barely even talk"? he laughed.

"He likes you a little, he is just too shy to show it"

"Woah I am surprised I would have never guessed" he came closers to me.

"I have to go now Mariah". what no.

"Will I see you again" he nodded.

"Forever a Always" we were holding hands.

"Always and Forever" we kissed on the lips and hugged.

~*~*~*~*END OF DREAM~*~*~*~*

I woke up crying. I really do miss Nash, seeing him in my dream made me realize I have so many secrets, a broken past, and an uncertain future.

It also made me realize, I think I like Ashton...

____________________

Hey Llamas I did cry writing this and I bet you did too. Can you believe this, sorry Marry shippers Mashton shippers coming through! Hope you enjoyed this crazy chapter!

QOTD: What do you ship?

Guys Shelby(Ricky Dillion's friend) just replied to my tweet and Shane Dawson followed me on my personal twitter @MariahZDylan

I literally can't stop smiling me=😆😁😍💁

Stay Fab

Mariah Xx