AMURICA I'M IN YOU

Mariah's POV

The plane landed in New York and I was so excited we got into the airport and I jolted for Starbucks. Then I

Tweeted of course,

@MariahClifford AMURICA/New York I'm in you.

We all got drinks and went to the car. once again I got my sisters to sush so they could get pics. I was thanked an we got in the car until we got to the hotel. We were going to be in New York for 2 weeks. One floor for just us. Room were, Me and Harry, Zayn and Perrie(Zerrie is back together she surprised him before we left), Niall and Luke and Calum, Ashton and Mike, El and Louis, Lou and Lux, Liam and Dani. We got settle in then went to the lounge. Louis talked.

"So the VMAs are next Sunday, the girls will go shopping today". Pretty cool right?

~~~~~~~*****~~~~*****

"Dani for the last time a refuse to wear that fitted dress, I want I have a puffy one just cause you girls are wearing fitted doesn't mean anything" I said with tears running into the dressing room. I wasn't letting anyone in I was upset.

"Hey if you don't want us who do you"

"H-H-Harry"

They stopped banging then about 15 minutes later there was a knock it was Harry so I let him in.

"Hey hey Mimi don't cry"

"Hazza will you help me find a dress"

"Sure darling it's just me, you, and Louis, the girls left"

We got out and I grabbed a bunch of dresses.

I was on my last one it was black lace and part of the stomach area was shear.

I walked out and both boys gasped. I twirled like a princess.

"Woah you look..." Louis was cut off by Harry.

"Fab" I giggled.

"This is the one"!? they nodded. I got that and a pair of silver heals.(A:N OUTFIT ON IG @louisthegangsta).

~~~~~~******~~~~~*****

We went back and It was just me and Perrie in her room.

"So Perrie you have any plans"

"Um I am going to go get my hair dyed"

"Oh my god can I come and get mine done" she said ok. We told everybody we were leavening and left.

~~~~~~~*~*~**~*~***

My hair came out amazing a darkish lightish brown dip dyed purple! Perrie got light purple ombre into dark purple. We went back to the hotel and I was so tired it was only 3 but I went to bed. That didn't last to long only 3 hours to be exact...

______________

Any idea just inbox me!

And OMFG 1K reads I really NEVER EVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN! THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH!

Minnie xoxo