Drunk Harry?

*A WEEK LATER*

Mariah's POV

Today we are all in a hotel just having fun cause we are in LA and the American leg of the tour is over, I, El, Dani, and 5SOS go home tomorrow. Harry is literally drinking everything, him, Louis, and Liam are the only ones really drinking anything. I'm just sitting on the couch with Michael and Ashton playing video games.

After a while it was dark and we turned up the music and had our own little party! I sat down and started drinking a wine cooler that Michael poured in a glass for me, when Harry's started to walk over to me, he say down and he wreaked of alcohol.

"Hey Harry"!

"Hey slut, I don't even know why Louis adopted you, your just some whore"!

"No I am not"! I gasped.

"Yes you are, I know you kissed Ashton I didn't see it but I know you did"!

"No I didn't and why would it matter to you we aren't dating".

"We might as well be, you basically cheated on me" he slurred then we slapped me across my face so hard.

I saw all the memories flash before me, all the abuse all the cutting everything. I just fell to the floor and cried I felt arms wrap around me it was Micael I was so out of it and in tears I only heard mumbles.

Michael's POV

"WHAT DID YOU DO HARRY"?! I yelled holding Mariah.

"She kissed Ashton"! He slurred.

"Even if she did you aren't her boyfriend and you don't have any right to hit her non of us do! You should never hit a girl you prick"! Louis yelled.

"That seems like your problem, i'm gonna go to a bar"! He yelled and just walked out the door. I just sat on the floor not wanting to let her go, I didn't know who she was gonna trust. I picked her up and carried her to her bed and laid down with her, everyone went to bed too. No one wanted be here when he gets back. Mariah wouldn't go to sleep, I tried everything but then I remember what used to work singing to her. I started singing Lego House by Ed Sheeran to her and soon she drifted off to sleep. I was pissed, I thrusted Harry with Mariah, Mariah trusted Harry heck we all trusted Harry! I mean Louis was right Harry and Mariah aren't dating so if she kissed Ashton it would be fine, I know Ashton really likes her! I can't wait to just go home tomorrow, when we get home me and the boys and going to be on a break just writing songs really, I mean we just went on our own small tour after we released our EP! I soon drifted off to sleep forgetting about everything or well trying.

Mariah's POV

I woke up in Michael's arm's to the sound of my alarm, I got up and put on black jeggings, a muscle tee that said 'LAZY OR NAH', and I put on my all black vans, and my hair in a messy bun. Michael was up and ready everyone who was leaving did. We grabbed our bags and left to the car. We got to the airport and went to though all the bag shit and went to our gate, we were taking the jet, and well it was coming from England. I was listening to music while my phone was charging when I heard someone yelling my name, as the figure got closer I saw it was Harry.

"MARIAH PLEASE"!

"No Harry, I am done with you"!

"Sorry, but you don't hit a girl, bye Harry". I stated and Ashton, and Mikey stood bye me, so he wouldn't come near me, they called security and Harry was literally dragged out! Soon our plane was called, and I sat with Michael still a little tense around Ashton, but anyway we were on our way to London!