Scars and Love

*WARNING SELF HARM*

*A month later and a week before the American leg is over*

Mariah's POV

The guys were doing a concert so I had the bus all to myself, I decided to go on twitter wrong choice there was so much hate I had no clue why until I saw it, someone started a rumor that me and Harry were dating. I love Harry but I can't date him! I started bawling my eyes out slowly word after word hurt more then the last. I went to the small bathroom and brought a sharpener with me I un screwed the the blade and held it to my skin ready to start cutting. I haven't cut in forever, but it all felt so familiar. I just started going one cut at a time one for every word.

Fat

Slice

Ugly

Slice

Slut

Slice

Whore

Slice

Fake

Slice

Attention whore

Slice

Gold digger

Slice

I soon put the blade down and just started crying I heard the bus door open but didn't care anymore if they found me hoping it was dead.

Michael's POV

Me, Ashton, Calum, and Harry all went to the one direction bus to go check on Mariah! I walked in first and hear faint sobs coming from the bathroom, I opened the door to find Mariah laying on the ground with blood everywhere and her wrist were sliced up. I gabbed her and held her.

"Someone get me a first aid kit"! I yelled and soon they walked over bringing the kit Harry just sat in the couch in shock, Calum helped me and Ashton stood in the door way looking at the scene going on in front of him.

I warped up her wrist and realized she need something to wear.

"I think I left a shirt here she can wear it" Ashton said handing me his shirt he got off the couch. I took off her clothes to only have her tense up, I put the shirt on and put her hair in a bun.

"So who's gonna lay with her, I think it should be someone who understands"! I whisper yelled.

Ashton's POV

"I'll lay with her, I mean I may not be that close with her but I understand her". I would do anything for Mariah, but Harry wants her. I don't trust him I just have a feeling in my gut about this. Everyone nodded at the idea we called Louis and asked if we could get the back room with the bed, he said yes he would just take my bunk. I carried Mariah to the bed and tucked her in I closed the door and laid next to her, she was still awake and somewhat shaking.

"Mariah I want you to know I love you, your fucking beautiful and don't let anyone tell you different"! I stated as I drew a butterfly on her wrap. All she did was smirk, I kissed her forehead and feel sleep next to my Mariah.

______________________

Woah this was sad to write!

Your perfect and you can always talk to me!

Mariah Xx