S.F.D

guess the initial of Yuna's secret admirer:>

Weird stares and occasional glares were sent to her as she skipped happily along the hall.

"Hey, what's gotten on your pants missy?" she stopped in her tracks as soon as she heard the voice. Yuna turned around and glared at the taller woman standing in front of her, but soon enough a smile formed on her graceful face. She dismissed the question with a wave of her hand.

"Is it that bad to be happy now?" her face inches away from Sowon, "and you being all sad, doesn't mean I can't be happy myself," Yuna added, slamming her locker as she once again glared at the now pouting Sowon.

"I really hate seeing people's smile nowadays." Sowon concluded, her face sulking, her shoulders slumped. Yuna glared at her, for the nth time that morning.

"Again, you being sad and shit doesn't excuse you to be an asshole unnie." Yuna said in a matter-of-fact tone, receiving a hard glare from Sowon. "And it was your fault too, so no need to send glares towards the people near Eunha unnie," she started to walk towards her classroom, as she her last words before classes starts, "As I said, it was your fault, so don't blame anybody but yourself."

She fidgeted the ring on her middle finger as she thought of the words she said towards Sowon, being guilty for being so hard, when her thoughts was cut off with a shutter of a camera. Surprised by the sound, she slightly jumped on her seat, earning a soft giggle from her seatmate. She huffed in annoyance and embarrassment as rose tint colored her cheeks. After cursing internally, calming her nerves, she finally looked behind her, seeing no one suspicious she looked back at their boring professor.

She looked at the image  on her big camera and can't help but smile like an idiot.

Laughter was a rare thing for Yuna to see from Sowon, as she was wallowed with sadness the past few days. As the thought of her unnie appeared on her mind, she sighed. But her apparent frown was replaced with a grateful smile when she saw Sowon laughing, it's a rare sight to see, and it made Yuju smile.

"What's gotten on your pants missy?" Recalling the catchphrase from earlier, Yuna smirked at what she said. Sowon turned around and pouted at her. 

"That was my line Yuna-yah," her frown slowly turning upside down as she placed her arms around her two friends. "Yuna meet Yewon, she's now my favorite," she tightened her grip on the shy girl on her right side. Her head was down, her face hidden by the hair cascading around her head. Yuna frowned, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, and in anger? Or was it jealousy? Yuna didn't know it herself. Her staring was interrupted by a very loud Sinb pushing them to the cafeteria as she was, "famished".

Yuna poked her food with a plastic fork mindlessly, still staring at the new girl on their table. She sure was foreign to all of them, especially to her, but the other two seemed to warm up at the girl easily, as she was, as Sinb said, "super cute". 

She shook her head and finally ate a piece of butchered piece of bread, as Sowon feigned disgust. 

"Who even eats bread with a fork?" She asked Yuna, causing the two busy girls to look at her. The said girl rolled her eyes and waved the piece of bread on Sinb's face. "Apparently me," she said earning a laugh from the new girl.

That laugh, she's heard of it before she was sure of it, but for some reason it was alien to her. It was familiar yet unfamiliar. She smiled at the laughing girl, and she got that feeling, the feeling that as long as she get to make the girl laugh, she's sure she'll make an effort to do just that.

The rest of the break was consisted of the second youngest and the oldest bickering, debating which cereal is the best to be eaten without milk, leaving Yuna with the new girl, yet again. She continued to stare at her, maybe looking like a creep, but Yuna didn't care at all. Something about the girl mesmerized her in a way even herself can't explain.