Broken Heart

Eunha looked at Yerin, cuddling and laughing with Yuju, longing and sadness evident in her eyes. Then she smiled sadly. "At least she's happy, that's enough." She whispered to herself, but Sowon, whose beside her, heard it. "Whose happy?" She asked. Eunha looked at her, all the pain and grief plastered on her face. "The one I love." She said, then stood up. Sowon just stared at Eunha's back, knowing to well how she feels. She looked at Yuju, smiling brightly at Yerin. Then she looked back at Eunha, whose entering her bedroom. But before doing so, Sowon saw the silent tears streaming down her face. Then she sighed.

Eunha wiped her tears away and laid on her bed, tiredly. She then stared at the ceiling, their memories together, flooding her mind. The laughter, the smiles, the cuddles, the kisses, and the tears. She missed it, she missed her. She fell asleep with tear stained cheeks. Their memories together lingering her mind.

Sowon walked to Eunha's bedroom, wanting to borrow her charger. She quietly knocked on the door and there was no reply, so she carefully opened the door, afraid to wake Eunha up incase she's sleeping. She peeked inside and saw Eunha sleeping peacefully. She decided to borrow the charger tomorrow, so she turned back and about to close the door. But then she heard a quiet sob. She looked back and found Eunha crying in her sleep. She bacame worried, so she cautiously tiptoed across the bedroom, avoiding the mess scattered on the floor. She sat beside Eunha's bed and slowly wiped Eunha's tears away. She caressed he face slowly and gently. "I want to heal your broken heart, but I'm afraid we both are not yet ready to love someone else." Sowon whispered and kissed Eunha's forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp this sucks, sorry.