Soon

The couple hugged each other under the covers, as if it's their last hug. The movie was left unwatched as the two stared at each other's eyes.

"I like you." Yerin whispered, touching Umji's porcelain cheeks, caressing it. Umji smiled and closed her eyes.

"I like you too." Umji mouthed, smiling sweetly. Yerin internally cooed at how cute she is. So she continued caressing her cheeks, cooing at how soft it is. 

After some minutes, Yerin leaned closer and kissed her cheeks, marveling at how squishy it is. Her plump lips stayed on Umji's cheeks for a couple of second, before she leaned away. They smiled at each other again.

"Wise man say," Umji started singing softly. "Only fools rush in," she combed Yerin's hair, the latter closing her eyes. "But I, can't help," Umji kissed her lips. "Falling in love...with you," she finished the song with a smile, once again capturing Yerin's heart.

.......

Umji hid under the covers, biting on the pillows. She silently hiccuped as tears rolled down her cheeks. 

Yerin closed the bathroom door carefully, not forgetting that Umji is asleep. But to her surprise, instead of silence, she heard silent cries. So she quietly laid down beside the younger girl, and hugged her from behind.

"Hey what's wrong, hmm?" Yerin asked, her voice laced with worry. Umji cried again, turning to Yerin, burying her face into the latter's chest.

"It hurts." Umji said, her voice fragile and weak. It made Yerin's knees go weak, she doesn't want her love to get hurt.

"What hurts baby?" Yerin asked, combing her hair, hoping it would calm her down. "Everything." Umji whispered, playing with one of Yerin's free hands. Her voice, the pain laced with it, it made Yerin's heart ache, especially that she can't do anything about it.

"I'm sorry baby." Yerin just said, hugging the younger girl tighter. Hoping, wishing, that her hug will be enough to take the girls' pain away. But both of them knows, it's not that easy.

.........

"What do you want?!" Yerin angrily asked the other girl. Umji just looked down, tears already falling from her eyes. She fidgeted with her hands as she looked at the taller girl walking around.

Yerin messed her hair, her face so red with anger. "You know what, do whatever you want." Yerin finally said, sitting down on the couch. She held her head in between her hands as she looked down the ground.

Umji looked at her, her own heart aching. "I'm sorry." She whispered, even with the knowing, that a simple sorry won't fix anything.

After an agonizing minute of deafening silence, Yerin finally looked up, her cheeks stained with tears streak. She sadly smiled at the younger girl, she tapped the empty space beside her, urging Umji to sit down beside her. She intertwined their fingers together and looked into her eyes.

"I think...both of us have faults with each other." Yerin quietly said, stroking Umji's hands, admiring it's softness and how well it fits with her own. "Scratch that, both of us have faults. We just hurt each other." At this sudden confession, Umji's heart throbbed. She held her tears in and waited for the other girl to continue."Let's just...we need to give each other space. And time." Yerin said, her voice laced with conviction, with hesitation. 

Umji's eyes watered. Tears fell. Yerin 's heart ached. She wiped her tears away. Her hands stayed on her cheeks.

"Mmm, don't cry baby. This is for the best okay?" She said, tears also rolling down her cheeks.  "We both need this to be better, for ourselves, for each other," she said, now hugging the crying Umji. "But I'm better with you." Umji silently said. Yerin just shushed her.

"We'll meet again, I swear. We won't forget about each other. I'll make that happen okay? So don't cry." Yerin said, kissing the crown of Umji's head.

They looked at each other again. Umji's head in between Yerin's hands. She wiped the former's tears away and smiled. "Don't cry," she said, kissing Umji's lips, then her forehead, letting it linger for a couple of seconds. She stood up and smiled again.

"See you soon, my love."

A/N: hi i'm back gayyyysssss:)) THIS IS BASED FROM MY EXPERIENCE AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, thank you againnn, byeeeee:>>