Creme Brulee

"Buy the damn ring Hwang Eunbi, I want a free creme brulee."

"BE FASTER YOU LITTLE SHIT." Yerin yelled to her girlfriend who just rolled her eyes at her. She entered their room, looking all ready. "Shut up asshole, be patient." Sinb said, fixing her leather cap. 

She looked at her girlfriend and her eyes widened. "You're really wearing that shorts?" Sinb said, eyeing how short the short was. Yerin just nodded with a smile on her face. "...but it's short." Sinb whined. It was Yerin's turn to roll her eyes at her girlfriend of 4 years. "It's called shorts for a reason babe." Yerin said and grabbed Sinb's arm. "Stop whining now, we're late for the reservation." She said, hauling Sinb to their shared car. 

Hand in hand, the couple walked throughout the mall. Some other couple ogled at them, and some others were in awe at how perfect they look like. Their visuals alone can intimidate and enthrall anyone, what else with their visuals combined? 

They passed the restaurant they made reservations too, but outside there was a big ass sign, saying "Free Creme Brulee Cake for newly engaged couple..." At this, Yerin's eyes widened. She grabbed Sinb's arms and pointed at the big tarpaulin in front of the resto. "Buy a ring Sinb, I need a free dessert."

"WHAT?! Are you insane?" Sinb whisper-yelled at her. "A ring costs like a...lot Yerin." Sinb argued, but Yerin wasn't having any of it. She shook her head and whined. "I can just buy you a brulee cake.." Sinb said, but Yerin pouted and clung at her arm. "Please baby? I just want a creme brulee, pleaseeee?~" Yerin said in her aegyo voice. Sinb internally smacked her face. She sighed. "Fine fine." Sinb said nonetheless. Yerin jumped out of happiness and kissed Sinb's cheeks. The on lookers just laughed, noticing Sinb's solemn face and how it contrasted Yerin's happy ones.

"Buy the damn ring Sinb, I want a free creme brulee." Yerin's stern voice kept ringing on her head, and she shivered at how real it seemed. She looked around, making sure that her girlfriend wasn't anywhere near her. She left her at the restaurant, and hopefully, she stayed there.

Sinb was walking and walking, trying to search for a ring, a very cheap but beautiful ring. Proposing has been in her mind for some quite time, but she doesn't know just when to do it. She already has a ring prepared, but she forgot it in their house. Sinb sighed, entering another jewelry store.

That one sentence, just one sentence from her girlfriend, and she's already broke. JUST FOR A DAMN CREME BRULEE. "I hate you Jung Yerin." Sinb whispered as she touched the ring she just bought. "No you don't Hwang Eunbi." Yerin voice rang on her head. She sighed, because it was true, she can never hate her girlfriend. She was really whipped.

"Here's your ring Ms. Jung." Sinb said, her voice imitating a butler of some sort. Yerin smiled at her and leaned towards her ear. "Propose to me later when we get inside, okay?" Yerin whispered, her voice determined. IT WAS JUST A CREME BRULEE. Sinb nodded.

They finished eating, and it was now showtime. Yerin gestured at her hand, mouth the words 'Propose'. Sinb looked around and was grateful there was only a few people eating. 

She kneeled down, her hands shaking. Yerin faked surprise and placed a hand on her mouth. People started to look at them with a smile, some cheering and some already clapping. Sinb shakingly opened the ring box on her hand and smiled nervously. "Will...will you marry me?" Sinb asked, her voice stuttering and trembling. Yerin smiled at how cute Sinb looked and nodded yes. They hugged each other, with Sinb's head on Yerin's neck. 

When they part, tears started to form on Sinb's eyes. Yerin got worried and caressed her cheeks, not caring about the shouts of congratulations from the other customers, her girlfriend is far more important than them. "Are you okay? Did I do something?" Yerin asked, wiping the tears away. Sinb just smiled and held Yerin's hands in hers. "I'm okay."

After their 'engagement', a waiter walked towards them with two large creme brulee cake. They looked at it, shocked and happy. "The manager said to bring the new engaged couple two cakes, congratulations again girls." The waiter said, smiling. Sinb looked at his name tag. "Thank you..Jackson." Sinb said, smiling, the waiter returned the smile and walked away. They looked at the cakes with gleaming eyes, then they looked at each other with mischievous smiles.

They held their stomachs as they neared the door to their house. Sinb opened the door carefully. Their stomachs were so full, it feels like it's gonna explode at any second, so before their pants and shorts pop off, they changed into pajamas.

It was Yerin's turn to bathe, leaving Sinb in her thoughts. She looked at the drawer that contained the ring.

Yerin dried her hair while looking at the mirror, when she suddenly heard a soft melody being played. She opened the door and found their room to be dimly lit, with Sinb nowhere in sight. She continued to dry her hair off, walking around the room, trying to find Sinb. The said girl popped out from under the blanket, giving Yerin a scare.

"You fucking asshole, you scared me." She said, trying steady the beating of her heart. Sinb laughed loudly at her girlfriend, as Yerin pouted. Sinb stopped and motioned her to sit in front of her.

They were now sitting in front of each other, both in comfortable pajamas. Sinb smiled softly as she stared at Yerin's features. She caressed her face and marveled at how soft it is. She kissed her forehead, her nose, both of her cheeks and lastly, her lips. Yerin closed her eyes with each kiss and smiled. "I love you Jung Yerin, will you marry me?" Sinb softly asked, her hand still resting on Yerin's cheeks.

Yerin looked down at Sinb's other hand and gasped, the ring was beautiful. She looked back at Sinb's eyes and saw how sincere it was. Now it was Yerin's turn to tear up. "Shhh, don't cry." Sinb said wiping her tears away like what she did with her earlier. Yerin just nodded, a smile now forming on her lips. "I love you too Hwang Eunbi, and yes, I will marry you." Yerin said, finality in her voice. They smiled at each other and soon laughed all of this happened in a day just because of a damn creme brulee.

A/N: HAH I'M BACKKKK, hello again hehe, this is not the usual angst that  you always see in my stories so hope this made up with all the heartbreaks i've caused hehe, thank you again for the supporttt:>>