Chapter 27: Sister Time

A/n : Guys please remember that it's Sunday now, because remember your birthday was on Friday, thanks. Love you 💜

Next Day

Your P.O.V

I had woken up still a bit sad from yesterday. We had a free day today, so  I was planning on sleeping and writing. I showered not putting on makeup and just let my ugly self be all over the place. I changed into RM oppa's shirt and some shorts. I went downstairs a little tired. Last night I had only slept for about an hour before I just woke up again. The whole night I spent just watching Jungkook ( stalker much? 🤔jk)  or thinking. I had small bags under my eyes but I honestly didn't care .

" Morning Yn-ah  ,feeling better? "I heard Taehyung say cheerfully but concerned. He gave me a hug and pulled away. I nodded ,giving a small greeting to him. I honestly don't feel like talking or in all...... honesty nothing. He groaned at me and was about to come talk to me but Jungkook stopped him giving him the " She needs space . " look  . Tae nodded still frowning. Jungkook came up to me smiling a bright smile but you still could see the sadness in his eyes.

" Morning Beautiful. How's your morning been? " Junkook smiles. I nodded my head giving a small "OK" and thumbs up. Jungkook frowned for a second.
" Are you feeling better? "

I gave him, a small nod. I reached in the cupboard for some energy bars. I couldn't quite reach, I stood on my tippy toes. I still couldn't reach. I felt hands on my waist lifting me up, I grabbed the box and set it down on the counter, looking behind me at JungKook.

" Thanks. " I said softly. He nodded.

" Baby , please talk to me or anyone please . I hate seeing you like this. " JungKook says stopping me from grabbing a bar.  I looked at him with tired, blank and sad eyes.

" Kookie, I really do want to talk and forget, get back to normal but at the moment I just don't have the energy nor the strength to talk or be me. I'm so sorry baby .........maybe tomorrow. Please just give me some time. " I said softly. I looked down then back in his eyes. I grabbed his hands. He nodded smiling sadly.

" I'll give you as much time as you need . Please remember you can talk to me or any of the guys . I'll be downstairs if you need me. I love you so much honey , so much. " He said, kissing me passionately on the lips. I held his hands tighter. I kissed him multiple times. I pulled away and hugged him tightly.

" I love you more. " I said in his ear pecking his neck. He hugged me tighter.

" I'm so sorry this happened to you ,  you don't deserve it. " JungKook whispered in my ear, a small tear ran down my face. I pulled away and wiped it shaking my head muttering a soft "it's fine" . Jungkook looked at me sadly.

" You should go to the guys , they're probably looking for you. I'll be fine. I'm in our room. " I said looking down. Jungkook kissed my cheek before he left. I'm sorry, I just need time, I don't want you to see me like this, I love you too much ~ , I took a energy bar and a bottle of juice before going upstairs where I passed the concerned boys. I couldn't look at them, I don't want them to be sad or worried but now they are because of me. I went into my room and jumped on the bed grabbing a paper and pen. I then put my blankets over me. I drank some juice before breathing in and letting my mind fill with music. I grabbed my pen  then started writing , I used about three pages to finish the first song. I gonna call it The Cure. It's about how Jungkook takes care of me and me to him . I finished and looked over it happy. I had not even noticed the tears running down my face. I wiped them and put the papers aside and wrote the other two, I had about 9 papers in my hand, 3 papers per song. The other two were called Side to Side ,it was based on working out and whipped cream. Then the next song was called Airplanes, it was based on  how life was like before being an idol about what you lost and kinda.........what you gained. I looked at the papers happily, I may have written them in Korean but their all gonna be in English. I didn't even eat my energy bar, before I went downstairs humming my beats and tunes. For Airplanes I need the rapper oppas ,so all of my oppas just kidding the official rap line ,then side to side I need Nicki Minaj, I think she would be a perfect match but how do I get to her though. I pasted the boys, going into kitchen. I want to  make cookies, I want cookies, let me make some for my oppas too. I hummed side to side.