Chapter 4: Fan Sign

Your P.O.V

It was like 08:00 AM at the moment, I did my morning routine and smiled for my Unnie to come. I was sitting on the bed in just my towel, on my phone, when my hubby bust through the door with a plate in his hand and a glass of orange juice in the other. I looked up from my phone when I felt the Bed dip meaning he sat down.

"Here my love. " He said handing me, my plate of food. I smiled and kissed him quickly.

" Thank you honey. " I smiled .
" Did you eat? "

" No, I'm gonna get my food, now. " He said about to get up when I grabbed him and pulled him down, he looked at me questioningly.

" Come eat with me. I'm not too hungry anyways, I won't finish. " I explained, cutting a piece of pancake and putting it in his mouth, he nodded and smiled with puffy cheeks.
" So cute ~" We ate and just talked about normal stuff, like the fan sign, he explained everything to me that I had to do. I nodded and we talked about more things and about dates we would plan when we go on tour soon. Eventually Teri came. Jungkook whined when she told him to leave ,he left anyways and I changed, the outfit was really nice and cute. Teri did my makeup.

 Teri did my makeup

I smiled in the mirror approvingly and hugged her

I smiled in the mirror approvingly and hugged her. She left and went to the Fan Meet venue. It was 09:30 AM, meaning it was time to go. I went outside ,grabbing my bag and phone on the way going into the one of cars. I sat in the passenger seat next to our Manager.

" Morning Samchon." I smiled bowing slightly.

" Morning, Yn, are you excited for your first Fan Meet? " He asked smiling.

" Oh, yes, sir but I don't want to meet any rude fans or anything. " I said pouting, he nodded chuckling. He kissed my cheek.

" You never know ." He said as the maknaes came in and started whining.

" Why does she always get to be in the front? " Jimin whined, I snickered and our Manager rolled his eyes.