Chapter 22 : Run BTS Ep 43

At Set For Run! BTS

•Live

Your P.O.V

"Run BTS! "We all shouted some of us lifting our legs up . I giggled as this is the first episode I've done, I'm so excited.

"Today we are satisfying the 5 senses. "Our producer explained the game and all in all the game was  50 points in total for everything. The first game was touch, we had to reach into a box and then we had to feel around for the letter in the box and what the box is containing. I'm very good at games, so I'm excited.

"Yah, Yn-ah is very good at games, so I want to see what's gonna happen in this. "Jimin giggled, I shrugged my shoulders and smirked. The others agreed with him discussing about whether I would win or not.

"OK since it's Yn's first time playing no punishment, if you lose alright. "Suga smiled, I hugged him dodging his RJ hat, he hugged back as best he can. The others nodded in agreement. I pulled away and JungKook wrapped his arm around my waist as we watched the boxes be layed out in front of us, they had a black cloth covering them and were black all around ,but the front was probably see through.

"Who want to go first? "RM asked, I raised my hand quickly.
"Ladies First. "

I scrunched my jersey until my elbow and put my hand through the hole, I felt around and it felt like noodles and the letter was 'N' ,so it must be. I made a shocked face just to tease the boys.

"Is it alive? Does it bite ?"Jin asked scared. I shrugged my shoulders smirking silently. I went to the next  box and put my hand through feeling, something wet and squishy, it was orbeez, the next boxes had gloves and clay. I got a paper from my Samchon and wrote down everything, I thought was in the box. I sat down in front of the boxes as Jimin went next. In the boxes was exactly what I had written, I high-fived myself sneakily. Jimin put his hand through and made a shocked face, making the others especially J-hope, RM and Jin oppa panicked and scared. I snickered silently.

"Does it bite? "J-hope asked scared. Jimin nodded as he felt through the noodles, I rolled my eyes playfully making sure the other didn't see. He felt for the next boxes saying all of them had something that would bite them. Jimin went and wrote down everything he thought was in the box. Next was Kookie. He rolled up his sleeve and felt through the first, he rolled his eyes and looked at Jimin who was sitting next to me.

"Jimin Hyung was acting."Jungkook rolled his eyes and the others glared at a smirking Jimin.Jungkook felt for the next few boxes before the staff changed the boxes. Jungkook had written down everything he thought was in the box before he gave the paper to the staff . He came in front of Jimin.

"~Yah~ Hyung please move. "Jungkook said as he wanted to sit next to me. Jimin shook his head  raising a brow.

"Why? " They carried on arguing . I wasn't really paying attention to them, I was watching and supporting my oppas who were scared.

"~Yah~ don't be scared oppas. "I smiled doing a finger heart, they looked more scared.

"Hyung move, I wanna sit next to Yn. "Jungkook whined. I took a quick glance at the two before watching my other oppas.

"I want to sit next her too."Jimin complained, they started arguing again. I was getting tired of their bickering, I got up and grabbed another chair putting it beside mine making sure not to bother the boxes. I grabbed Jungkook's hand making him sit down on that chair before I sat back down in mine.