Chapter 3 : Interview

Your P.O.V

I woke up, my thighs and vajj, nothing but painful. Jungkook really ruined me last night. He was sleeping his hair in a mess, his lips parted and his toned chest bouncing up and down. his golden skin shone in the sun making him luminous. Just beautiful. I myself had nothing but white sheets covering my body, I had hickeys almost everywhere. How was I gonna go to an interview like this. I need to choose, an outfit that's covers almost all of me except my calves. They're fine. I continued staring at him ,he was honestly the greatest boyfriend-hubby ever. He woke up fluttering his eyes open to reveal those beautiful doe eyes I fall in love with every day. He looked up at me and smiled.

" Morning, Princess. " He said in his deep, raspy, morning voice. I almost melted away .

" Morning babe. " I said glaring at him, he sort of stretched in the bed. He yawned and looked at me smirking.

" How was your sleep? " He asked me smirking, I gave him death glares.

" Very, very rough. " I answered through gritted teeth.

" That's what I want hear. " He smirked, I glared at him and hit his chest.

" You pabo , I can't walk because my legs are so sore and I can't go to the interview because you practically covered my body with hickeys. " I complained.

" You weren't complaining last night. " He smirked.

" I'm going to hurt you. " I said glaring at him. He gave me a evil smile.

" I'd like to see you try, princess ,you don't want to make your legs worse then they already are,  do you? " He asked narrowing his eyes at me smiling evilly. I shook under his gaze and shook my head no.

" Good, now let's go and shower. " He said getting up from the bed, lifting me up and taking me to go and shower, since clearly I could not get up myself. After I showered my legs felt better but they still felt sore.  Jungkook laid me on the bed to go and change whiles I called my makeup Noona. She answered after the second ring.

On Call

Y : Hello Unnie.
T : Hey, Yn something wrong ?
Y : Uhm about that Unnie, how good is your makeup cover ?
T : It's very good, what do you what me to cover?
Y : Hickeys *said in an inaudible voice *
T : I'm sorry, what dear?
Y : Hickeys * coughing embarrassed. *
T : Oh those are easy to cover, I'll be at the house in 15 minutes.
Y : Thank you, Teri.
T : Your welcome dear, there aren't that many right?
Y : Yeah about that, I suggest bringing extras.
T : *sigh*   please tell your husband to not mark you so many times and he owes me allot of makeup cover ups.
Y : Yes I will thank you Unnie, bye.
T : Your welcome, bye dear.

End Of Call

Whiles I was putting on my lotions and stuff, I had not noticed Jungkook was there watching intentively whiles smirking. I was putting on my last bit of lotion on my leg, when I noticed Jungkook and immediately cover myself with the towel.

" Hey, Hey, why are you covering up  ?" He whined pointing at the towel I held against my body.

" Because... "

" No, but I already saw all of you quite a few times and here are your clothes. " He said handing me my clothes, I sighed in relief and stood up flinching, almost losing balance. I put my jeans on painfully and my shirt on. I sat on the bed , waited for him to come and bring my shoes putting them on for me. He brought me my shoes putting them on for me. I smiled and kissed his lips.