Chapter 26: AMERICA(Again)

A/n - Hey guys so on your birthday you went to America again, at like 02:00 AM, your back and you had your sleep and everything, it's a day after your birthday , right now your getting ready for interviews your having that day, I just wanted to clear that up. Please listen to Live Myself and Mikrokosmos, by bts whiles reading this , Love you ❤

Timeskip - To America

Your P.O.V

I was getting my makeup done, my outfit already on ,my Unnie had already done my nails and hair. I haven't seen the guys today, because Jungkook and they immediately slept the minute they got in the penthouse whiles I myself didn't want to sleep on the couch so I went to Jungkook and my room sleeping. I heard them wake up and shuffle all around but I haven't seen them. My Unnie finished my makeup and I got up putting my heels on , I thanked her before I left. I then went out of my room going to the kitchen greeting the boys seeing as they were done . I haven't seen Jungkook though. So grabbed a granola eating half as always, I put the other half on a plate on the counter, when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist, I jumped slightly but relaxed knowing who it was.

"Sorry, Morning baby. "Jungkook said kissing my cheek.

"Morning hubby, how was your sleep? "I asked reaching up in the cupboard, his arms still around me. I got a granola bar for him and opened it handing it to him.

"It was cold without you but OK, I guess, thanks love ."He smiled taking a bite. He finished his and the rest of mine before my Samchon came in calling us to the living room. We all entered the living room, sitting down. My Samchon had his phone ,some letters and envelopes in his hand. He was about to speak when he looked at me and JungKook weirdly.

"You two are always matching, how? "All attention was on us, I looked at JungKook, him doing the same and my Samchon was right we were matching. We both giggled smiling, we both shrugged.

"Anyways before we leave for your interviews, I've got some envelopes for you guys OK, please read the letters aloud as they are important for the whole band. "My Samchon finished, I nodded before, he handed me most of the letters and some of them RM got as he was leader. They all looked at me as if saying 'Hello ~ Open 'em up ' . I put some of the envelopes on the table and grabbed one that looked really fancy, I opened carefully and opened the card inside. I read :

"Dear Jeon Yn

We invite ,you and of course your bandmates, to our annual BBMAS, we would love if you could present an award, along with your bandmates, a performance of a song of your choice would be much appreciated, we would love if you could come to our award show,
If you could possibly host, the event, it would be a real blessing.
Please RSVP by Wed (Random Date)

thank you ,Billboard Awards!!! "

The card was in English but, I translated it. I read speechless ,I couldn't believe what I read they want me to present an award and to perform ,then Host also. I gripped the card speechless looking at it with shock on my face. I was frozen in place, I didn't even hear everyone clapping and congratulating me. The card was taken from my hands and I finally looked up to see Jungkook looking at me smiling.

"Come next one, well done Princess. "My Samchon smiled, I nodded smiling, I opened the next card, it had an astronaut on it . It was so cute.

"Jeon Yn

You have been nominated by a numerous number of your armies in the VMAS ,MTV Awards , EMAS ,we would love for it if you could join us on such occasions as we have been harassed {just kidding 😂} by alot of armies to invite you. Please may you perform for us and hopefully present some awards for us.
Please If you are attending send and RSVP by **/**/** .
Huge Fans!!!
- Management - "