Chapter 10 : AMERICA!!

Your P.O.V

I was in mine and JungKook's hotel room, jumping on the bed as we had just arrived here  in America, we are currently in California. I'm so excited!!!  I've been wanting to come here since I was a little girl.  Jungkook and the boys were still coming in, I was just jumping and laughing.

" ~Yah~Why are you so excited? " Namjoon asked dropping my bag in the room.

" Because we are in America!! "I said excited jumping and doing the splits on the bed afterwards, he looked at me surprised but brushed it off.

" Yeah OK. " He said leaving. Jungkook came into the room with his own suitcase.  He flopped tiredly on the bed and looked at me weirdly.

" How do you have so much energy? " He asked me exhausted. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

" I'm excited, I've never been here before. " I pouted playfully, he laughed at me, then stood up getting a water from the fridge.

" Okay, Everybody, come into the living room please. " I heard our manager shout from a far, I got off the bed and followed Jungkook into the living room, we had gotten a penthouse so we were all together and not all over the place. I sat down on the couch, Jungkook sitting right next to me putting an arm around my shoulder.

"Ok, guys first things first Tomorrow you have an interview with a man named Jake, he works for Tanila Quiz. Please behave and they'll be asking questions in English if you don't understand ask Yn or RM ,from that interview you will be having another one. Please answer as honestly as you can and if their rude just don't do anything rational . OK goodnight guys, interviews early in the morning at 11:00 . Your all wearing casual black clothes tomorrow, goodnight. "Our Samchon(Uncle) explained, we all nodded ,he left, we said our goodnights and went to sleep.

Next Morning At 09:00

I was eating breakfast, in some pjs, I wore them because there's still an hour till Teri comes and does my makeup and clothes, so yeah. I played video games with the boys for a bit obviously winning and then I had went to finish off my last few songs on my  solo album, ohh, I'm so excited. The album was just to boost me up and I wrote it for fun even though it had no true meaning or anything it basically a fun album to just dance and move to, you know?  It's was 10:00 at the moment and Teri had come, I changed into my outfit  and she did my makeup and hair, by the time we finished it was 10:45 meaning the drivers were gonna come and pick us up, we all hurried down the elevator and through the lobby avoiding being seen, I went into a car with Jungkook because this car was a two seater only and the back had stuff in it so there was no extra room. We had arrived at the interview building which was piled up with armys, I sucked a breath through my teeth and started breathing quickly, I had not even left the car and it was already this way. Jungkook took my hand in his and made me look into his eyes.

" Honey, your gonna be OK, none of us are gonna leave you. " He said slowly, I nodded and my breathing slowed down but it was still not at a normal pace. We got out of the car and the armys screamed, I just waved and smiled, we walked through safely, thank you Lord. All around the building were people who were rushing by. We were hurried by a woman, who looked dumbstruck and panicked. We followed her and then we were behind a curtain were a mic set was placed on us. We heard, the sound of those director things(At the time I didn't know what it was called buts it's a slate and now I'm too lazy to change it, LMAO )  which say action in movies and then we heard a man speaking saying some things of non importance and then we heard our name and piled into the room where we sat on a couch and the audience clapped and cheered, we were in such a rush I didn't even get time to process.