Chapter 19 : Kids Choice Awards

Your P.O.V

I was getting ready for the Kid's Choice Awards, I'm really excited I have never been to an award show ever, so this is so nerve-wracking and ahhh, I'm so excited. The boys are just gonna wear Jeans and probably a shirt they found. I put  on my dress and makeup. I tied on my shoes and smiled in the mirror. But my smile fell once my eyes fell to my butt ,it looked so big and round not like it wasn't before but it's even bigger now, meh. I can't believe this. You know what, let's just go there and no one will say anything I hope. I went downstairs the boys of course waiting for me on their phones in the living room. They heard the sound of my heels and looked up smiling.

"Yn you look very pretty

"Yn you look very pretty. "Suga smiled the others agreeing but you could see Jungkook slight irratation towards them.You smirked silently.

"Awe, thank you oppas you all look very handsome. "I smiled pinching Jungkook's cheeks. He whined removing my hands and kissing my cheek. Im so excited!!!!!!!!We went to the cars and arrived at the Venue having a mini photoshoot before going to our seats. I saw so many cute kids, ahhh, all the kids were so cute. The venue went dark and this clip of DJ Khaled came up with him in a helicopter or something then, he all of a sudden showed up. I was too excited to listen and watch.

The entrance was cute but the audience went wild

The entrance was cute but the audience went wild. I stood up clapping like everyone else, the boys laughed standing up too.
We all sat down when the clapping and everyone settled down. Same seating order as always.

"Ya  know fam ,let's start this show off with an award of my favorites, Best Buttkicker. "DJ Khaled laughed and it went dark again showing the nominees and then the winner I think it said Chris Pratt ,I'm not sure. They did a few more awards and sliming ,I hope if I go up there I don't get slimed, meh. Next a award was Social Artist (I'm just gonna say random people I forgot the people, sorry 😘)they showed the nominees :
Cardi B
Ariana Grande
Camila Cabello
Shawn Mendes
Jeon Yn
*/*/*/*/*
I was quite surprised, when they showed me on the screen it was a photo of me doing a heart. I grabbed Jungkook's hand biting my lip. (Let's say Khaled presented it.)

"Jeon Yn! "Khaled shouted. I froze shocked. The lights shined on me. I shook out of my trance kissing and hugging the boys quickly before going up and accepting the award.  I shook DJ Khaled's hand and hugged the little girl that gave me the award. I went up to the microphone.

"Wow, I don't know what say....
Thank you so much, to everyone. My armys, my hubby, my bandmates who are basically my brothers, the staff ,my family and to all of you ,I couldn't have done without you, I promise to work hard for you, thank you." I smiled doing a finger heart towards them with my free hand. They clapped going crazy. I went down the stage before I could get slimed. I walked to the boys hugging them all tightly kissing their cheeks and I got to Jungkook who gave me a peck on the lips and hugged me tightly saying how proud he was.
Next award was Female Artist.
A woman called out Liza Koshy and Will Smith (Again random people)They spoke and joked for a bit before they announced the nominees for Female Artist :
Cardi B
Jeon Yn
Taylor Swift
Selena Gomez
H.E.R
/*/*/*/*

"And The Winner For best female Artist is.... " Liza opened the envelope and Will looked and they both announced ...
"Jeon Yn! "I stood up again hugging the boys again, kissing their cheeks again. I went up stage accepting the blimp, I hugged Liza ,Will and the child who gave me the award.

"I'm gonna make it sweet and short, haha.......Again, thank you to everyone, I love you all so much. Thank you. "I said blowing kisses to the crowd, I went down again quickly avoiding anything green and gross. Next Global Artist. Nominees :
Jeon Yn
Taylor Swift
Ariana Grande
Cardi B
Nicki Minaj

*/*/*/*/*/*
The pic was of me blowing a kiss whiles winking. I think the award was presented by Asher Angel and I think his name was Shazam, I wasn't listening, it was so loud.

"Jeon Yn!! "They both shouted, I stood up again going up on stage. I thanked them again. I sat down by the end of the show each of the boys were all holding blimps and I was holding two. It was the last two awards now and I'm exhausted. I put my blimps in my lap and rubbed my arms cold ,my teeth were chattering I should of brought that jacket. Jungkook must of noticed and took off his jacket putting it on my shoulder, ahh that feel so much better ~  He was left in a long sleeve shirt. I was about to take it off to give back but he put his arm around my shoulder preventing me from taking it of.

"Yah, baby aren't you cold? "I asked leaning into him clapping as everyone else did. He chuckled at me kissing my forehead.

"No, honey, I'm actually quite hot. "He smiled. I smirked playfully at a thought I just had.

"In every way too."I muttered under my breath. He looked at raising his eyebrow.

"Excuse me? "He asked questioningly, I shook my head and looked forward snickering slightly. The next award was for Most Inspiring Person. Nominees :
Jeon Yn
...........

"Well it's looks like we only have one nominee ,Yn please come up. "Jojo smiled, I stood up walking up to stage accepting the award. I thanked her hugging her saying a short thank you.

"Last award is for Best Person. I'd like to say thank you to everyone who came out tonight and everyone that won an award you deserve it. Bless up and the nominees for Best Person is.................. "He opened the envelope slowly, the nominees didn't show on the screen so we were all curious as to who this person was.
"Jeon Yn. "I widened my eyes standing up, I took the blimp from Khaled shaking his hand ,it was a bigger blimp then all the others, so I'm sure it was very important. I made my thank you speech getting off the stage exhausted. The award show ended, we took some photos playing with kids and stuff then we went home and the first thing I did was change clothes and lay on my bed immediately blacking out.

Jungkook P.O.V

I chuckled as I saw Yn sprawled out on our bed. I changed clothes too and laid in bed with her wrapping my arms around her pulling her close to me, putting the sheets over us. Your gonna do so much successful things baby, just you wait honey,im so proud of you . I closed my eyes drifting off to sleep alongside with her. Goodnight Babe ~
W

ords : 1196