Chapter 7 : Airport Rush

Your P.O.V

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

I slammed my hand on the alarm clock and groaned, hearing the same from my hubby. I got up stretching out my bones and yawning. I grabbed my towel and went to go and shower. I showered and did my morning routine, putting on my makeup and clothes.
I woke Jungkook up, he went to go and shower .

He came out the shower and went to the closet to change, I sat on the bed whiles he changed. He came out wearing just black clothes. But he looked fine, fine, fine.

" Baby, you have your mask? " He
asked me picking up his carry on bag putting it on his back. I nodded and put it on my ears. I grabbed my carry on bag which really just consisted off my phone, charger, earphones, a book , a sketch pad and a pencil case of stationary. Jungkook gave me his carry on whiles he took our suitcases downstairs. I went downstairs with him to see all the boys suitcases at the bottom of the staircase. Kookie put ours at the bottom next theirs and took my carry on.

" Thank you sweetie. " I smiled pecking his lips, he nodded and gave me his famous bunny smile .

"Cute~" I smiled pinching his cheek softly, he blushed and grabbed my hand going to the kitchen. I stood on my tippy toes and tried reaching for the granola bar packet. I got it and smiled happily.
" Only Granola Bars now, OK? " He nodded. I reached in the box to get one but noticed there was only one. I sighed and held in front of him throwing away the box.

" Hubby, there's only one, willing to share? " I asked him holding up the granola bar. He nodded and I opened it up, took a small bite and gave him the rest of it. He took some bites and then offered me some, I shook my head and he just carried on eating. I have this habit of making sure people eat before I myself eat, they always have to get food before I do.

" Hey Jungkook-ssi, can I put my phone charger in your carry on bag please, my bag doesn't have space ?" I heard Tae say from upstairs.

"Sure. It's over here. " Kookie said, Taehyung came and got the bag going with it.

"Thanks. " He yelled from upstairs.  It's was 02:15 meaning the car were most probably gonna be here  soon . We heard a *HONK HONK*
We all rushed around the house, checking if we forgot anything of which luckily none of us did, I was in charge of getting carry ons in the cars while the boys were in charge of getting suitcases in the extra car. We all had atleast packed 2 suitcases each which was allot  to handle in one car, so we put some in one of the people cars.You know what was really weird is that Tae's bag is almost empty, there's few things in there but you could definitely put allot more in here even a phone charger, I brushed it off. I obviously got in the car without suitcases. In the car I was in there was : Namjoon ,J-Hope and Suga. And I obviously am in the front.

"So Yn, you do know even at these times at the morning that fans are there and we will be mobbed very badly and quick. " Namjoon said nonchalantly.

"Yeah, but JungKook said since there will mostly likely be allot boys there and they are some what allot stronger(It's not true girls can be stronger than boys, I'm just  putting it in there, alright, I'm myself am a female and I say woman are much stronger than men but anyways yeah, just saying don't mess with a fangirl, lol)  ,I'll be grabbed the most so he said I'll get two bodyguards and he will be there next to me. " I explained, he nodded .

"Just incase, I told the other members, to be beside you at all times because now that your here we'll most likely have more boy fans and they'll try and get to you mostly, so we'll form a circle around you and JungKook, then the body guards will form a circle around us. "J-Hope concluded. I nodded and felt bad.