Chapter 21:Mall

Your P.O.V

I woke up around 11:00 AM and I'm guessing Mama and Min-Jae are coming soon, I did my morning routine and  I changed into my outfit.

I ate a granola bar with the force of Jungkook and the others because I was not hungry at all. I got my phone from upstairs after being forced fed and just as I grabbed it I got a call from Mama.

On Call •

MA : Come out sweetie.
JY  :Im coming Mama
MA : Are you excited?
JY.  : I'm a bit scared.
MA  : Don't worry sweetie, you'll be fine, me and MJ are with you.
JY.   : I'm still scared Mama ,I'm coming out now. I'll bring my bag.
MA : No it's fine, baby, my treat.
JY.  : No, Mama, I'll bring money don't worry and I'll treat you .
*I went downstairs, still on the phone arguing with Mama about bringing money. I hugged the boys and kissed Jungkook saying a I love you going outside ,I ran into the car ending the call. I buckled up  and kissed Mama's cheek. *

End Of Call •

"Afternoon Mama, how are you? "I smiled.

"I'm good and you? " She smiled before driving off.

"I'm good, Mama, may I please get a girl to do this one? "

"Yes of course, I did book a girl anyways. "She giggled.

"Thank you!Where MinMin? " I asked confused.

"Oh, honey, she moved, so we have to pick her up and it's about 30Mins from now. "

"Oh OK, thank you for taking me Mama. "

"Your so welcome honey, and me and MinMin missed our shopping buddy and anything for you. "She smiled kissing my cheek quickly looking back at the road.

"Anything for you guys and I missed my shopping buddies too and may I play some music Mama? "I smiled and she smirked, we played our favorite songs,  belting out the lyrics as we arrived at a complex. Mama called and Min-Jae came out 10 Mins later. I ran out of the car hugging her tightly.

"I missed you so much Sis. "We both said at the same time. We both giggled doing our secret handshake, ending off with a booty bump. We both laughed going into the car.

"Yn-ah, you've grown so much bigger and stronger girl what happened? "Min-Jae asked buckling up in the back. I chuckled.

"I've been working out with Jungkook more of being forced but it's fun once you get used to it. "I chuckled, she nodded in the rearview mirror before we drove and me switching on the music as we again belted out the lyrics. We arrived at the parking,all three of us put on masks going into the mall. We first went to the place I've been dreading, I'm so scared. We entered the tattoo parlour and my Unnie talked with the guy at the counter, he nodded before indicating us to follow him. We heard some groans and screams coming from the rooms in the hallway. I got even more scared and rubbed my hands together as they got sweaty. The guy led us to a room at the end of the hallway. He knocked on the door and we heard a faint 'come in ' ,the guy entered us following behind there I saw a woman who was covered in tattoos, green hair and brown eyes. She had a nose ring and a few more piercings in her ears. I breathed in deeply. She smiled standing up.