Chapter 8 : China

At China

Your P.O.V

We are at the Arena at the moment and we've been practicing ,recording and doing sound checks for hours, it's so exhausting I honestly think I can just fall asleep right then and there and I want to go and explore China, I have never been here before. But I'll get to explore tomorrow, awww hopefully. I can't wait for this concert to start, I'm so excited. I also can't wait to show off my ring to my Unnie, she wasn't there like the rest of the staff she was packing my third bag. Ohhh, I need to tell Mary ,La-la and Aunty Mina also. I'll  call them later. At the moment I was currently practicing in my heels, these heels where easier to walk in and to practice in , this time I won't get hurt at all. I finished practicing and breathed in deeply. I took my heels off and went to my dressing room sprawling my body on the couch. I held my stomach and breathed in, I put my hand there to control my breathing. I heard a knock at the door, I said 'Come In' breathlessly. I saw Jungkook come in with water and some food, I smiled and sat up. He sat next to me and looked at me concerned .

" Babe you look worn out, you good? " He asked bringing my face to look at his, I breathed in deeply and nodded smiling even though my body felt like it was on fire, my lungs were crying for air, my throat burning and dry, my arms and legs feel like their pulling on each other but yeah, I'm feeling just fine, please note the sarcasm.

" No your not, I'm worried about you Ms Jeon, come eat ." He said to me smiling, I blushed and looked away he brought my face back to his.

" Did you eat? " I asked my voice sounding very hoarse and raspy.
He shook his head and opened the bottle of water, handing it to me I drank it like there was no tomorrow. He chuckled at me.

" I did, babe. " He smiled caressing my cheek softly. I nodded and finished the water bottle.

"Did you get enough food? Are you still hungry? You can have my foo-" I was cut off.

" Baby, I'm very full, alright, eat something. " He smiled kissing both my cheeks and then my lips. I nodded and I ate my food whiles we talked about normal stuff.

" Have you told Mary or your Aunt or Cousin? " He asked me putting his arm around my shoulder.

" No, I was gonna call just now. " I said finishing my food, he nodded and passed me my phone off it's charger. He unlocked it to see his Picture but this picture was of one where it showed his beautiful toned abs in the background. He looked at me raising his eyebrow.

Since he and I are the only ones who know my password, I was not ashamed to put that photo on at all. I'm still not ashamed.

" Really, Babe? " He asked me chuckling.

" I have no shame. " I said confidently.

" OK, guess you like what you see. " He smiled.

" No.... " He pouted at me.
" I'm obsessed with what I see. "

He widened his eyes and we both burst out laughing. The laughing died down and he changed my wallpaper.

" I like this one. " I smiled, he kissed my cheek and went into my contacts searching for Mary. He found her contact and called her. She answered after the 2 ring.