Chapter 25: Concert

Your P.O.V

My birthday has been going great so far, tiring but great. I can't believe ,I'm 20!!! We finished practicing and I'm so tired, not just me but everyone. Not even bothering to eat I went to dressing room and got my blanket , face planting into the couch. I almost fell asleep when I heard a knock at my door , I groaned saying 'come in'. The person entered and I smiled tiredly seeing an also exhausted bunny smiling down at me.

"We have a 2hr break. "He smiled. I sighed in relief. That's means there will be about an hour before the concert starts. I stood up the blanket around me. I opened my arms and Jungkook immediately knew what to do. He laid down on the couch facing me, his arms open ,I smiled and I fell into his arms softly. The blanket around us. He wrapped his arms tightly around me and sighed into my hair. He kissed my forehead . I put my head in the crook of his neck. I kissed his shoulder.

"How is your birthday so far? "He asked sounding very thoughtful.

" Great. "I muttered into his shoulder tiredly. He yawned.

"That's amazing, honey. Let's go to sleep. " He said whiles yawning. I nodded into his head immediately drifting off to sleep. Jungkook not long after.

Author P.O.V

" Hey Jungkook have you see-"Jin had said busting through the door softly. He didn't finish,his sentence when he saw Yn and JungKook cuddling on the couch sleeping. Jin had thought it was the cutest thing ever, so he took a photo of it posting it with the caption :

So cute ~ 😍😘😄

Jin left the room smiling.

Your P.O.V

Timeskip • 1hr till concert.

We were shook awake. Me and JungKook both groaned.

"~Yah~ you two Its time to get ready, come get up!! "I heard Teri Unnie yell. Me and JungKook both groaned. We cuddled each other even more not wanting to release each other.
"Don't make me bring the water ?!?"

Jungkook and I both opened our tired eyes. I sat up straddling him, whiles he always sat up rubbing his eyes. Me doing the same. Teri chuckled before setting her things on the counter in front of my mirror.

"I have to go baby, remember to wear your special crown. "Jungkook said groaning. He hugged me, hugging back ,I sighed kissing his temple. I don't want him to go......

"No please?!? "I begged him hugging tighter, when he was about to let go. He chuckled.

"Baby, I have to go and change, I promise, I'll be back soon, I'll be back when you get your makeup done. "He negotiated, I was hesitant. I ran my hands through his hair.

"Promise, Promise?! Your so warm ~"I asked, he's so warm, I don't want him to leave. I love him to much. Baby please please don't leave ~ but he has to, meh ~ he chuckled rubbing my back.

"Promise, Promise. OK baby, I have to go.. "Jungkook said getting up but I wouldn't let him go. I was stuck to him like a koala bear. I don't want to let go. Is it just me or does she get lighter everytime?!? ~ Jungkook thought
"Jagiya, please ,I'll be back. "

I sighed before, he grabbed my thighs putting me on the floor gently . I pouted, wanting his warmth... I wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him.

"I love you. "I said into his chest. He hugged me.

"I love you more. "He says kissing my forehead. I pecked his lips before he had to leave. I pouted when he left feeling so cold.

"Come on sweetie if you want him to be back earlier, go and shower and we're dying your hair dear. "Teri said excited, I smiled sadly looking from the door to her. I nodded before showering. I finished showering and Teri dyed my hair black at the top of my head then silver the rest of the way. She curled my hair and started my makeup. I was biting my lip waiting for Jungkook to come back.I had eaten a energy bar so, I wouldn't be hungry or tired later on, yeah a FULL one this time.  I heard a knock on the door when Teri was half done. I said 'come in' and there Jungkook came in a smile on his face.