I Love Him

--
"We officially have the house to ourselves." Jimin says happily, plopping down ontop of. Tickling the crap out of me.

"Jim- Jimin! Ge-Get Off!" I tried to say, while he was making sure i couldn't move, while he held me down tight torturing me with his tickling hands.

"Im go-going t-to bite y-you!" I shouted, he laughed not believing Id actually do it.

I bit down on his arm that was surprisingly close.

He winced in pain, letting go of me as i ran off the couch and into Jins available room.

Jimin chased me up there but he wasnt fast enough. I slammed the door in his face, locking it.

"Y/n open it." He said, turning the knob constantly, knowing it's locked.

"Nah im good, im just going to nap." He began trying to open the door, not budging at all.

"Come on, ill stop tickling you!" He laughed through the door.

"Promise?" I laughed

"Promise!" He said, as he stopped trying to open the door.

"Okay." I went and unlocked the door, watching as he came in so fast, picking me up and throwing me on top of Jins bed.

He was hovering over me making me a little nervous.

"I thought you werent going to tickle me anymore!" I nervously laughed.

"Who said i was going to tickle you?" He said before smashing his luscious lips against mine.

The kiss was so sweet, and instead o his hands roaming my body, he had one holding my hand and one gripping at my cheek. He was so delicate and i loved it.

His plumpy pink lips started to leave little wet kisses down my neck, making me laugh from how much it was tickling me.

"I- i th- thought no tic-ckling!" I said inbetween laughter.

He moved his head up and faced me.

"Im not intentionally tickling you, your just sensitive to the touch." He smirked before leaning in kissing me gently one last time before he rolled off of me.

His hand was still in mine as he pulled me off the bed.

He threw me on his back, taking me to the kitchen. He sat me down on the counter as he rummaged through the cabinets.

"You want something to eat?" His Lips Please. He said pointing to the shelves of food.

"Um no im not hungry." I smile watching him grab a bowl and a bag of grabs from the fridge.

He took some grapes and put them in the bowl, putting the bag away.

"So.. Your birthday is in a couple of days.." He rolled his eyes, not exactly excited for his birthday.

"Its just another year on repeat." He shook his head, leaning against the counter im sitting on.

"So you dont want to do anything that day? See anyone? Go anywhere?" I asked, hoping he'd give me something useful.

"If i get to spend the day with the girl i helplessly love, i dont care where we go." He said, putting his bowl down, wrapping his arms around me, pecking me on the lips.

"Your such a romantic." I laughed, playfully pushing his face away.

"You love it." He said starting to attack me with kisses. I could help but laugh at how cute he was being but he was right about one thing. I loved it.

"Okay okay ill stop." He said picking me up from the counter and sitting me down on the couch.

"You know, i can walk. Thats why i have legs." I said, making him chuckle.

"I know, but carrying you is my daily workout. It pushes me to the limit." My mouth was in an O shaped. I cant believe what he said.

"I cant believe you just said that!" I threw a couch pillow at him, causing him to break out in laughter.

"I was kidding!" He said tackling me on the couch to make me stop throwing the pillows.

I bit him on the shoulder hard, pushing him off of me when he felt the pain.

He grabbed onto his shoulder, laughing.

"You need to save the biting for bed." I covered my face with my hands, i didnt want him to see me blush. I completely walked into that.

"Im just kidding!" He laughed, trying to pull my hands away.

"I wouldnt make you do anything you were ready for or felt uncomfortable with." He sincerely said.

"I know." I smiled, watching kiss the both of my hands.

I grabbed his face with my hand leaning into him, kissing him.

I just loved being so close to him. I swear i just couldnt get enough of him.

He was able to feel how attracted i was towards him right now. He pulled me closer, laying me down on my back on the couch, him hovering over me.

I swear his lips could do wonders against mine, it was insane.

Again, his hands didnt touch my body, but held hands instead.

I slowly brough ome of his hands to my lower waist, causing him off caurd.

He broke apart from the kiss, looking down at me.

"Are you sure?" He asked, making sure it was okay for him to lay his hands on my body.

I nodded, laying his hand down. He leaned back in, feeling his delicious lips agaisnt mine.

His hand moved under my shirt, feeling my skin.

The contact from his hand made my stomach flip, he was insanely delicate, rubbing circles, beinh careful not to travel to high up.

I was able to feel him smiling through the kiss, making me smile knowing he was happy.

Seeing him happy is by far the greatest, most beautiful thing ive ever seen. I loved his smile and his beautiful laugh. I loved the way he spoke his words and how carefully he'd be when being around me. I love how he was so caring and loving towards and only had eyes for me.

I loved him.

I love him.

--
Just a cute chapter of them 💞 showing you her side of when she figured out she loved him.

And omg how sweet Jimin is 😭

~ Taylor 💞