Im Leaving Town

--
"Where is he? Is he okay?" Hoseok and i rush into the waiting room, seeing the boys.

"Hes fine, just banged up. They said he'll just stay here for the night just to make sure he doesnt pass out and you know." Jin said, looking at Hoseok worriedly.

"Wheres my brother?" I asked

"Hes in the room, talking to Jungkook." I nodded, about to sit down until Taehyung came back into the room.

"Uh, y/n. Hes asking for you." Taehyung said smiling, before sitting down next to Hoseok.

"Ill be back." I told Hoseok before getting up and walking to Jungkooks room.

Once i reached Jungkooks room, i opened the door letting myself in.

"Hey.. you wanted to see me?" Jungkooks eyes widened when he saw me. He looked like he was focused on nothing but me.

"Yeah, are you okay? Did i hurt you? Hows your head?" I shushed him nicely, grabbing hold of his hands.

"Im fine, dont worry about me. Your the one thats in the hospital." I slightly laughed earning a small smile from Jungkook.

"Hey thank you, for what you did earlier. You stuck up for me." He smiled more, the cut on his cheek growing more and more as he smiled bigger.

"Remember when i told you, ' just now isnt our time '. I nodded, remembering that day pretty well.

"Well when i said that, i actually meant it, hoping one day, we'd find our way back together because your the only one ive ever had true feelings for. So protecting you and being by your side i will always do, no matter the situation or the consequences." Jungkook smiled, giving my hand a kiss, causing me to blush.

I gave him a big hug, his hands wrapping around me.

"Your seriously one of the greatest people ive ever met." I smiled, pullibg away from the hug, jungkook grabbing hold of my hand again.

"Do you want me to go get the boys?" I asked, wondering if he wanted go see all his friends.

"Not yet, could you just sit here and wait with me for a bit?" He sounded genuine when he asked the question.

"Of course." So i stayed there, talking about anything that came to mind.

This was the first time ive ever gotten to really talk to Jungkook, without anyome starting problems or anyone around for that matter. To bad it had do have happened under the circumstances.

-

Jungkook had asked Jin, Hoseok and I to stay the night with him, he didnt want to stay alone in the hospital over night.

He hated hospitals, they freaked him out.

-

When morning came around, i woke up to the sun shining in my eyes catching a glimpse of the room i was in. I had forgotten where i was but my memory came back with in seconds.

I lifted my head from Hoseoks chest, trying not to wake him.

Key word, trying. He woke up, watching as i stood up.

"Where are you going?" He quietly asked, knowing Jin and Jungkook were still asleep.

"Im going to the bathroom, than to get some coffee." He nodded his head, taking in my answer.

"Want to come with?" He nodded once again following me out of the room.

We both went to use the restroom, then wemt for coffee.

We decided to sit at one of the tables in the cafeteria downstairs.

"Listen, about yesterday. Im sorry i didnt do much to -" i cut him off.

"Hoseok, dont worry about any of that. None of that was your fault, none of it." It was mine.

"But i probably could have stopped Jimin, but instead i let him do his own thing. Which led to this and you hitting your head.." He was so cute when he was apologizing.

"By the way, hows your head?" He concerningly asked.

"Actually, it still kind of hurts. I never really checked it, everything was happening so fast. It kind of didnt matter." I went to touch the back of my head, feeling it throb as i barely even touched it.

"Since were here, want to get it check out? You may need stitches." I never thought of that, i just thought it was a really hard hit and the pain would be gone by now.

"First lets go check on Jungkook then well see about getting it checked." We both agreed to that, making our way back to Jungkooks room.

When we got there we saw Jin standing outside the room, he looked paniced, he was shaking.

"Jin whats wrong? What happened?" I asked, watching him notice my presence and rushing to hug me.

"I- i don-dont know, i had woken up seeing Jungkook still asleep, then out of no where the machine started to make a non stop beeping noise. Thats when I rushed to get the nurses and they kicked me out." He was frantic, he looked like he was about to cry.

"The nurses were saying he wasnt breathing and that he was unresponsive." My heart dropped, i immediately started crying.

Hoseok had to pull me into the tightest hug, trying to settle me down.

The doctors and nurses had told us we should go and wait in the waiting room.

Its been about an hour of waiting. I was laying my head on Hoseoks shoulder, his arms wrapped around me, holding me. The warmth that radiated of him made me feel calm.

Seconds later I heard a loud crash, mine and Hoseoks eyes darted in the direction of the noise.

Seeing Jin being held back by a few doctors.

"This is your fault!" Jin kept saying, well screaming agrily.

Hoseok and I ran over to where he was, seeing Jimin behind the wall. He looked beaten up, and not just physically but emotionally. He looked like he had gotten no sleep.

"If he dies! Its all on you!" Jimin didnt say anything, he just took Jins words.

"You a fucking adult, mature your damn ass up already and stop acting like a child, because of you, Jungkook is in there fighting for his damn life." Jin was furious of the sight of Jimin.

The doctors were about ready to kick Jin out if he didnt stop screaming so I quickly walked up to Jin, telling him to calm down, that id get Jimin out of here.

He somewhat calmed down, enough to where the doctors let him go.

I walked over to Hoseok telling him i was going to take Jimin out. He didnt like the idea of me going out there with him, but he didn't stop me.

I have him a quick kiss on the cheek before walking over too Jimin, grabbing his arm and pulling him outside.

"You have a lot of nerve showing up here." Jimin didnt face me, he just stared down at the ground.

"Jimin say something before i leave you out here all by yourself." He finally slowly looked up at me. His eyes were a bright red, eyes puffy. Had he'd been crying?

"I came to see how he was, but according to Jin, not so well." Jimim started crying. Full out crying.

"Im really sorry, im sorry for all of this. If it werent for me falling in love with you. You and Jungkook would still be together and he'd be safe and in good condition. Im sorry i hurt him im extremely sorry, im sorry i hurt you, im sorry i hurt and made everyone angry." He was crying into his shirt, i didnt know what else to do besides hug him, giving him a shoulder to cry on.

I was still very much mad at him, but i wasnt about to let him cry his eyes out all alone when he has no one right now.

"Im leaving town." Was all Jimin said before breaking the hug, giving me one last look of his broken self. He stood there for a few seconds before walking away, not turning back.

-

Woah, CRAZY SHIT HAS HAPPENED