Please Dont Go

5/9/19
[For the whole drinking thing in the story, even since it takes place in South Korea/ or any other state of your choice. The drinking age will still be 21] HAHA okay story time ;)😂

-

Its been a whole 2 days since I've seen Jungkook and Jimin. I've tried texting Jungkook but when i do, all i receive back are 2 - 5 words replies.

Im not sure if i should go over and see if Ive done anything wrong.

"Hey, y/n." Taehyung calls out.

"What?" I asked

"Did Jimin make his move yet?" He smirks at me throwing popcorn in the air and catching in his mouth as he plops onto the couch.

"Make his move? What move?" What was Taehyung talking about.

"Oh, nothing. Ignore what i just asked." He faced the tv and quickly ended our conversation.

"Taehyung, what do you mean 'has he made his move yet'?" He didnt look at him, he just avoided the question with his show.

"Ugh your annoying." I got up, grabbed my keys and took off to Jungkooks.

-

Jimins POV

The last time i saw y/n was when she and jungkook kissed right infront of me. Jungkook saw me standing right behind her and shoved it in my face.

I know I'm in the wrong for liking my bestfriends girl, but he shouldn't be so cold like he was.

I'm currently with Hoseok and Yoongi at Jungkooks house. I didn't want to be here but Yoongi didn't give me a choice. It's a mandatory meeting.

"Jimin, go tell Namjoon to hurry out of the restroom." I glace over at Jin, giving him a look, like why me?

I walked upstairs to the bathroom and knocked.

"Bro, Joon hurry up." He replied with an okay. I made my way downstairs and heard the boys talking like they were greeting someone.

Once i made it downstairs i saw y/n sitting in the spot i has just gotten up from.

I debated on turning back around and just staying in Hoseoks room but before i could do anything -

"Jimin, y/ns here. Come say hi." I faked smile in Jins direction. I made my way over to y/n and sat next to her. It was the only open seat, unless i wanted to sit on the floor.

"Hey y/n." I said without looking at her. She didnt say anything but which caused me to look at her curiously.

She had this look on her face, she looked a tad upset and confused.

"Y/n, what brought you here?" Namjoon asked as he walked down the stairs.

"I came to see.." She stopped talking and faced me. For a second i thought she'd say my name, giving me hope that for something. I looked her way as she looked down.

"Jungkook, is he here?" She asked, waiting for replies.

"He's in his room, he was at the gym all morning so he went to shower. He should be out soon, but in the mean time. Join the conversation." Namjoon said, sitting down on a bingbag by Jin.

"Okay, so you all know its Taehyungs birthday in a week. I was thinking of throwing him a party since he will be 21 and able to drink." The boys looked at each other, nodding there heads. I personally didnt care.

"Yoongi, Namjoon, or Jin. One of you guys or all of you guys can buy the good stuff and the rest of us can work of getting everything set in place." Hoseok said hoping everyone would agree.