Thats My Underwear!

BTS JUST PERFORMED AT THE BBMAS !!!! I SWEAR THEY DID FREAKING AMAZING
[uwu jimin - keep reading]
-
"We should have gone to my place, i have a pool!" Jin whines out as we arrive to Taehyungs front door.

"Stop being such a baby, we will go to yours next time." Yoongi says.

As we enter the house i notice all my bags and such are still in the living room.

"Oh dang, uhh im going to take my stuff up to the room." They boys look and nodd.

As i go to grab what feels like 15 bags, i drop like 2 of them and others falling down my arm. Maybe taking all at once wasnt a good idea.

"Need some help?" Jimin turns up behind me with a bright smile.

"Uh, actually yeah. Thank you" he picks up a few bags, leaving me with only two to carry up.

We walk into the room to find a big bed near a window & a nightstand next to. I drop my bags down by the door and jump onto the bed.

"So comfyy!" I mutter into the blankets

"Um, okay well is there anything else you need help with?" Jimin asks as i turn myself around to face him.

"Hmm, you could help me unpack, but you dont have to." I get up to pick up my bags and put them on the bed.

"Oh no its fine, i can help." he grabs the other bags he had and also put them on the bed.

As he starts to open one of the bags, i think to myself, which bag had all my underwear and bras in it? I couldnt remember if it was the purple bag or the red bag. Im praying its in the red bag because he has the pur-.

"Umm.. where do you want these?" He laughs holding up my underwear & flinging them to my face.

How embarrasing! Of course he had to have that bag!

"Oh my gosh! Give me that!" I go to snatch the bag but he quickly pulls the bag away from the bed and backs away leaving me to fall straight on to the bed.

"Here have another." He grabs another pair and throws them at me laughing.

"Hey! Thats my underwear! Stop throwing my underwear!" I laugh chasing after him.

He makes a run for it out the door running into the upstairs game room. I chase him around the pool table a few times untl he finally runs out. Once i run out the room, hes no where to be found.

Where the heck did he go? I look to my left and to my right.

I walk back towards my room hoping he felt bad and put my underwear to rest. Instead, when i open the door, no one's there. Where did he g-

"Boo!" Jimin jumped out from behind the door and stuck my underwear over my head like its a hat. This boy is literally a child at heart!

"Oh my gosh, Jimin!" I whine and laugh

"Give me my underwear!" He sighs

"Fine, here." He hands me the bag and heads back to the bed where more bags are.

"This is, different?" I look to him and see him holding a bracelet.

The bracelet is red with different jewls all around it. Each Jewl meant something different.

"Oh uh yeah, definitely different." I grab the bracelet and lay down on my night stand.

"Is that like, some thing special to you?" Jimin says

"Actually yes, it is." I reply back feeling abit sad.

"May i ask why? What makes it so special?" I look to him seeing if he's being genuine asking to know.

He did look like he was just asking just to ask, but he did look interested in what my answer would be.

"This bracelet is the last thing i have of a special friend, she passed about 2 years ago." I smiled looking passed Jimin over to the bracelet.

"Oh im sorry to hear that." He slowly walks over to me and wraps me in his arms. He hugged me?

"Oh Jimin, its fine. You dont have t-" he cut me off

"You lost someone, no matyer how long ago it was, the pain is still there. So having someone show emotional support or in this case, a friend being here for a friend is always a good thing to have." He tightens the hug, feeling the warmth radiating off of him.

I hug him back, feeling thankful for his presence, even though its only been a day knowing him. He is so sweet and i can already tell we're going to become great friends.

*knock knock*

"Sorry to interrupt, but Taehyung told me to come check on you guys to make sure Jimin hasnt tried anything." Jungkook glaces at us in a tight embrace. Jimin and I break uo rather quickly, looking at each other with a slight blush on our cheeks.

We look to Jungkook who seems to be feeling awkward, not knowing what to do. He rubs the back of his neck with his hand and says -

"So, uhh was there anything happening?" He asked

"Uh no, we were just talking" Jimin quickly said and smiled at me.

"Yeah nothing was going on." I assure Jungkook.

"Okay, well pizza is almost done, I'd come eat some slices before Jin eats it all." Jungkook says walking out of my room with Jimin and i following right behind him.
-
IM GONNA WRITE CHAPTER 3 RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IM IN A EDITING MOOD