I Really Like You Y/n

Lets just get into it.

-
Jungkooks POV

"Hoseok, I just had the most amazing day!" He looks at me, waiting for me to explain myself.

I flop on the couch, still with a huge smile plastered on my face.

"I kissed y/n." Hoseok stopped what he was doing and faced me.

"And she kissed me back!" I throw my hands up in joy.

"Wait, Jimins girl?" Hoseok asks with concern

"Jimins girl?" I sat up, confused. Jimins girl? Since when? Hes never spoken about her like that?

"Jimin and y/n spend a lot of time together, and he's grown feelings for her. Well from him always talking about her, i would say he's developed feelings for her." Hoseoks finishes

"I didnt know that." I sigh

"What do I do now? I dont want him to hate me!" I stood up, throwing my hands towards the ground.

"Just talk to him, im sure he'd understand, you guys are brothers." Hoseok replies. What if he gets angry with me!? What if he tries to hurt me!?

"Um, where is he?" I asked

"I think he's at Taehyungs." Taehyungs? You mean y/ns home.

"Im going to head on over, I should speak to him right away." I rush out the house and head to Y/ns.

-

Y/n POV

My day was not what I expected. Jungkook and I kissed! He kissed me! I kissed back!

I walk into the house after Jk dropped me off.

Once I walk in I see Taehyung and Jimin on the couch eating pizza. They are being very loud.

"Hey! Y/n come join us!" I looked around seeing alcohol. Who in the world bought them alcohol?

"Who bought you this? You know your below age to drink and your not even supposed to be drinking! Mom would have a heart attack if she knew you were drinking!" I remind Taehyung, and only receiving a long stare from Jimin.

Jimin looked out of it, but his mood from when I first walked in changed. He wasnt as loud as he was.

"Whatever, Taehyung make sure to drink lots of water and sleep." I say before heading to the stairs.

I stop at the first step, turning around.

"Jimin, keep an eye on him please." He didnt look back, nor did he nodd.

I just continued my way up the stairs and into my room.

I grabbed a pair of clothes and went to the bathroom. I wiped my makeup off and brushed my teeth.

I then stripped out of my clothes, hopping into the shower.

I took about a 15 minute shower and got out. I put my clean pair of clothes on and brushed my hair, putting it up into a bun.

I hung my towel on the rod and walked out, back into my bedroom.

Jimin was sitting on the edge of my bed.

He looked up to face me, he looked sad.

"Jimin whats wrong?" I asked, sitting right next to him.

"You.." excuse me?

"What do you mean me?" I was confused

"You hung out with Jungkook today." He starred down at his hands.

"Aw Jimin, did you miss me?" I grabbed his cheeks, pinching them.

"Maybe.." He slightly smiled, looking up to me.

"I promise, tomorrow will be your day." I told him

"You promise?" He starred into my eyes. He looked intimidating this close.

"Y-yeah, p-promise." I reply, getting a bit nervous at how close he was to me.

He slowly leaned in, stopping centimeters apart from me.

I should move away, i couldn't do this to Jungkook.

Just then, he began moving closer. I started to lean back, away from him. But the more i moved away, the more he moved closer.

There came a point where i could no longer move, i was laying flat on the bed with his arms blocking both sides of my face.

It was like this morning all over again.

He looked hurt but confused. It looked like he wanted to say some thing.

"Y/n." He said.

"Y-yes?" I responded, feeling butterflies in my stomach. I couldnt control my breathing. I felt uneasy, i wasnt sure what to do once again.

"Can i finish what we started this morning?" he sounded sweet, but his eyes searched my face for any sign of an answer leading to yes.

"I- I th-" my door opened revealing Jungkook. Jimin slowly got off me, but quickly moved away when i shoved him off of me.

"Jungkook, what are you doing here?" I asked, hoping he wasnt thinking the worst.

"I, I umm, nothing. Sorry to ruin your moment." He said and walked away, leaving Jimin and I sitting on the bed.

I looked at Jimin, he looked like he had regret in his eyes.

As for me, i felt guilty. This was the second time Jungkook caught me with Jimin in that position.

I got up and ran after him.

"Wait, Jungkook. I promise you! Its not what you think." Jungkook stopped and starred at me.

"Then what was it? Hmm?" He sounded disappointed. His eyes never met mine.

"We were just talking, things just got.. i dont know, but I promise you, it wasnt anything to worry about." I assure Jungkook.

He didnt say anything, he just starred at the ground.

"I really like you y/n.." He trailed off.

"But how do I know you like me..?" He finally looked at me, looking sad and heartbroken.

"Jungkook..." What was i supposed to do? I dont want him thinking this. It makes me sad knowing i made him upset.

"I do like you.." He held up a grin, but you could still see the sadness in his eyes.

He than all of a sudden had a change of emotion, he looked eager and devious.

"Prove it." I didnt say anything, but moments later i found my lips on his.

After a few moments, i heard my front door slam.

"Ahh! Dont touch my donuts!" Taehyung shot up shouting, causing both Jungkook and i to look at him.

Right after, Taehyung dropped back onto the cushion and fell right back to sleep.

-